Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she calls making a steak sandwich thin a recipe šŸ˜‚ who needs BBC good food eh, Jamie Oliver will be getting worried now šŸ¤£ Jamie doesn't charge for his recipes though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Copying rhiannon Ashlee again with the illustrations, just like she did with her daughters bike too. It's quite creepy how much she copies rhiannon.

Also great meal inspiration with a hot cross bun šŸ¤£ hope she managed to cook it right this time. Yes natasha you so grill them, even the chocolate ones, the chocolate is meant to melt šŸ‘.

Reactions: 2
Fantastic Days Of Food... šŸ™ˆ
*fantastic days of FEWD

ā€œGo look at my blog for homewaresā€

think Iā€™ll give it a miss.

So glad she showed me putting fruit in a bowl with yogurt. Would never have thought. Thank god for fantastic days of fewd.

Thank god she showed me rubbing two slices of bread together so mayo goes on both sides! Chicken and cheese sandwich?! REVOLUTIONARY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
so she suppose to promote 'healthy eating' but makes a chicken sandwich full of skin?? am i missing something? is this now good for you? oh and she looks like a friggin witch with manky teeth and scruffy hair she really needs to sort herself out before videoing herself

Reactions: 3
I also noticed she didnā€™t share the recipe for her dinner...is that because you have to pay for the recipe? Sheā€™s going to lose (more) subscribers if she does that...

It actually beggars belief what sheā€™s charging for...a meal plan that says fruit and yogurt for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch? Wow, never wouldā€™ve come up with that myself! And ragu, tonnes of free recipes online. Given that up until now sheā€™s shown herself using other cookbooks etc for these recipes I bet sheā€™s just stealing other peopleā€™s and maybe changing one thing, such a con.

Reactions: 4
I think the best thing for her at this point is for people to stop commenting. I get people are outraged by this stuff, as am I, but leaving comments like that is going to be feeding it for her. Giving her yet another opportunity to moan about trolls and complain about people saying sheā€™s too thin. She wants these comments, she is actively inviting them - the best thing would be for everyone to ignore her and let her fade into total irrelevance
Yes I used to comment saying she was far too thin and a bad example and she would get right on her high horse, now I think duck it crack on pet and ruin yourself , it,s down to you at the end of the day !

I also noticed she didnā€™t share the recipe for her dinner...is that because you have to pay for the recipe? Sheā€™s going to lose (more) subscribers if she does that...
She had the recipe of Bamia which she had for dinner in an old video. I see she has removed that video now. I couldnā€™t find it. I donā€™t think sheā€™s sending her ā€œclientsā€ any new recipes which she said she would be doing.

She didnā€™t know what pic to post so posted both!! I wouldnā€™t have posted at all looking like that scruffy cow

• Haha
She didnā€™t know what pic to post so posted both!! I wouldnā€™t have posted at all looking like that scruffy cow
my hair legit looks like that when I take a bobble out after Iā€™ve had it tied up over night

my hair legit looks like that when I take a bobble out after Iā€™ve had it tied up over night
At the moment my hair looks like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards, but I must admit I feel physically ill when I see her hair when she's cooking, prepping food or showing recipes. I wish she would tie it back. She always looks so scruffy.

That made me laugh on her ig post video. ā€˜I am the founderā€™ as though itā€™s this big massive company šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ glad she not sending any food out dread to think how many hairs go in her food

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That made me laugh on her ig post video. ā€˜I am the founderā€™ as though itā€™s this big massive company šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ glad she not sending any food out dread to think how many hairs go in her food
She really thinks a lot of herself. Needs to prove to hubby why she canā€™t work...sheā€™s a founder of a company, duh.

Hilarious that she shows herself exercising in that video...hasn't she abandoned it completely now?