Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes posted a vlog on youtube,supposedly the family were really ill. She clearly forgot all the posts on IG of them out and about eating and drinking and hosting. As usual her hair hadn't seen a brush never mind being used. Her and Andy out eating huge plates of food,she's then complaining of stomach ache and feeling ill. Shes stopping vlogs but continuing the what I eat content,that will be thrilling,she has such an unhealthy relationship with food and her obsession with being skinny. I was shocked that she bought Harrison an M&S family size pasta bolognaise and piled it into his bowl. She claims to enjoy cooking,yet seems to buy ready made pasta bakes and cooked chicken ,all things that would be easy and cheaper to make at home

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her recent Instagram pictures ?
It was Layla's 11th birthday and they've stayed overnight in a hotel in Manchester which seems totally unnecessary seeing they live only 10 minutes away.

She looks ill again and that awful silver dress she wore for her mum's birthday did absolutely nothing for her, Layla sadly looks to be going the same way as her mum, Andy's aged another 10 years overnight and Harrison looks like he could kill them all....

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her recent Instagram pictures ?
It was Layla's 11th birthday and they've stayed overnight in a hotel in Manchester which seems totally unnecessary seeing they live only 10 minutes away.

She looks ill again and that awful silver dress she wore for her mum's birthday did absolutely nothing for her, Layla sadly looks to be going the same way as her mum, Andy's aged another 10 years overnight and Harrison looks like he could kill them all....
They could have at least gone to a better hotel than a Premier Inn. She wastes so much money on rubbish for the house and M&S meals, but when it comes to things that actually matter she’s a cheapskate.

Reactions: 2
she always tucks her top in and has an open collar to show off the bones and small waist. Its the sort of picture you see in a ED article, as someone who has had a hard time body wise, she is very triggering.

• Sad
she always tucks her top in and has an open collar to show off the bones and small waist. Its the sort of picture you see in a ED article, as someone who has had a hard time body wise, she is very triggering.
Agree I had to stop watching her, I found her whole approach to body image and weight loss triggering.

Agree I had to stop watching her, I found her whole approach to body image and weight loss triggering.
If she was a bloke,people would say she's having a mid life crisis. She tries to behave and dress like shes early 20s,with that unkempt mop on her head. Her relationship with not only food,but alcohol is very unhealthy

Reactions: 2