Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she has her mum to help her. What about people who have no support?! Everyone is going through this (not just her!) and some people definitely have it tougher than she does. We all got through it the first time round and we will get through it again. She is so negative all the time. It does my head in!

Reactions: 6
Exactly! I have 4 children, my daughter is autistic, my husband works and I don't ask anyone to look after my children for me. My husband was in hospital for a week just before Christmas, I didn't ask a single member of family for help, because they are my children and I love spending time with them. Yes being mum to an autistic child has challenges, but she needs to stop thinking how it affects her and maybe think about how it is effecting her son. My autistic daughter would hate having a camera shoved in her face all the time. There's alot of things about her which make me feel sorry for her, but actually seeing how she rolled her eyes at her own child last night, that just made me feel so sorry for her children. I don't know anyone who is more self obsessed

Reactions: 4
Nahhh she’s an absolute dick how she’s reacting. She has a support bubble, an able bodied child ffs yes I know his autistic and that has it’s challenges but there’s so many in worse positions; plus kids are like sponges, his going to pick up on the vibe that his a burden to mummy and that’s bleeping sad. She has time to cry on camera and roll around in bed, and model clay. It hardly warrants her reaction.

Reactions: 6
It's a classic narcissistic family tree, her husband's the enabler, allowing her actions and narcissistic behaviour, the daughter's the golden child and the son I'm sorry to say is the scapegoat.

At least she has her mum to help her. What about people who have no support?! Everyone is going through this (not just her!) and some people definitely have it tougher than she does. We all got through it the first time round and we will get through it again. She is so negative all the time. It does my head in!
Didn't she used to have her in-laws as her support bubble?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I actually don't know why she had children, she just looks annoyed with them all the time. Her life revolves around her.
I've thought this so many times. I really get the feeling she's one of those people who has kids because she thinks it's the next step in life, or the next stage in her relationship/marriage. I understand that her son has extra needs and that may be difficult, as someone who doesn't have children I also see nothing wrong in parents thinking it's hard to now have to parent as well as basically teach your kids at home while working from home yourselves. However, Natasha seems to be reluctant to spend any time at all with her children, she doesn't seem to enjoy being a parent ever, and you really have to question why she had any kids at all when that happens

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree. It's just seems as though she has no maternal instinct. I wonder if her husband is allowed any hobbies 🙄

Reactions: 2
It's a classic narcissistic family tree, her husband's the enabler, allowing her actions and narcissistic behaviour, the daughter's the golden child and the son I'm sorry to say is the scapegoat.

Didn't she used to have her in-laws as her support bubble?
Yes her in laws are there to babysit her kids.

Reactions: 1
She’s gonna have a full on meltdown with home schooling, you can’t pick or choose if your gonna do it this time. Schools are getting stricter, my daughter has to do at least 3hrs minimum per day.

I had to un follow her, she is completely self obsessed. It actually makes me feel really sad for her children, when the new lock down was announced and she was saying "what is life", one of her children held up a toy and she rolled her eyes and said "and it begins', so sad. I just feel so sorry for them, what about how they might feel going into another lock down, not having routine and seeing their friends. They will be stuck at home with their mum who has to have a lay down to have time to herself, whilst filming herself of course.
The way she speaks about her kids sometimes, like they are nothing more than an inconvenience to her that she has to keep around for content, it’s so sad

Exactly! It's heartbreaking. I can't imagine how her children must feel. On one of the vlogs the other day Layla was playing with her toy in the kitchen and she says through gritted teeth "what are you doing".

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced she thinks she’s going to get some kind of book deal, so we can all have ‘fantastic days of food’ 🙈

• Haha
Only if everything in it is so so caramelly with a bit of added sugar just for a bit of crunch 😂

Reactions: 5
I don't know why she thinks she's an amazing cook. Yes some of her food looks nice, but nothing that I'd be excited about. She doesn't seem to know much about nutrition. Having a coke zero with every meal is quite a bad habit. I did watch her latest vlog, not sure what "vibe" she was going for with tucking her t-shirt into her trousers so we could all see her Calvin Klein logo 😂 with the hair, the sulky face and clothes, she looks like someone going to work at cex.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes fake and dramatic, then the grey scenes 😂 she is just an attention seeker. Everything in her life revolves around her. Shes supposed to be home schooling the children, how many times did she go to her room for a break (to vlog) absolute joke. Mentioning weight loss again, oh I've lost weight again. What does she want people to say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.