Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and chicken, potato and you guessed it more bread for dinner. Don't forget her nightly orange 😂

Not one vegetable in sight and a ridiculous amount of bread. I wouldn't poop for a few days if that was me, sorry TMI 🙃

Reactions: 3
Toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and chicken, potato and you guessed it more bread for dinner. Don't forget her nightly orange 😂

Not one vegetable in sight and a ridiculous amount of bread. I wouldn't poop for a few days if that was me, sorry TMI 🙃
bizarre how she’s managed to flip from hardly eating or counting every crumb. Very disordered relationship with food

Reactions: 1
If she keen on this running and she LOVES filming herself why doesn’t she film herself running this so called 5k and time, calories etc, cos I think by looking at her in a fake burbury scarf that it’s bull tit

Reactions: 4
I remember when I was about ten making myself beans on toast or something for lunch and pretending that I was hosting a cooking programme... that is what Natasha making scrambled egg on toast reminded me of in her latest WIEIAD 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You would never wear a scarf when running, she is more likely power walking, without being mean 5k is a pretty standard distance yet she acts like she just run a marathon! My hunch is she is not naturally ‘sporty’ so feels running in a scarf without breaking out in a sweat is normal.....😬

Has she turned into an alky? Every story is about alcohol. She always used to say in her earlier videos that she hardly ever drank alcohol.

Has she turned into an alky? Every story is about alcohol. She always used to say in her earlier videos that she hardly ever drank alcohol.
She thinks she’s trying to be cool 😂 sitting on her bleeping worktop drinking!! Silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This shopping video is cringe, it’s knocks me sick. She like singing every time she shows something. And her husband wtf 😂

This totally. Why someone who was crying down the lens not to long ago because of supposed anxiety is now drinking alcohol.
You couldn't make it up, she's bleeping cuckoo.

Her Christmas food shop is absolutely atrocious!! It was all processed food or ready meals.
They eat some absolute tit!! Where was all the veg etc for Xmas, there was nothing at all. It’s hideous

Not buying it. No one is living with a kitchen like that and spending a fortune on a scarf 😂
I think it could be real because it’s got her initials on in what looks like the exact same font as my real one. Also, she’s been showing it for years to be fair and they used to only be a couple of hundred quid. Maybe she spends all her money on stuff like that rather than doing up her house? She keeps buying stuff from Stories which is expensive too!

I think it could be real because it’s got her initials on in what looks like the exact same font as my real one. Also, she’s been showing it for years to be fair and they used to only be a couple of hundred quid. Maybe she spends all her money on stuff like that rather than doing up her house? She keeps buying stuff from Stories which is expensive too!
Probs gets stuff off eBay

YouTube title: “what I eat a day on WW”
Natasha: “I’m not counting points”

so just what you eat in a day then...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched one of her ‘what I eat in a days’ videos, the other day. I noticed she gives herself ‘normal’ sized portions but can never eat it all, as it was so filling, too big, had only just eaten something else etc, classic technique of making out you are eating while not eating anything at all.....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.