Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new vlog... my mum is on standby if I need her if if gets to much... sheโ€™s baking a cake?! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Imagine being part of her family, her thinking everything revolves around her. Her mum needs to tell her to grow up and stop being so selfish. Your no princess natasha, your just a spoiled brat.

Iโ€™m still convinced they donโ€™t have as much money as she lets on. They all so scruffy, the house is a disgrace. Things she โ€˜buysโ€™ look second hand to me. I mean look at the kids the poor buggers they look like no ones child as the saying goes. The now deleted pic of her looking side ways having had time to do fake tan was so cringe she really is a dick who wishes she was more

Reactions: 3
I've just started watching the vlog, why does it start with her showing us how she fastens her trousers? No one wants to see your stomach natasha, I thought this was your daughters birthday vlog? Why is it starting with how you feel? She obviously isn't home schooling is she. Theres no excuse considering she doesn't work. The cake wasn't a challenge, it's a sponge cake covered in icing with toys in top. How is that a challenge? Yes everywhere does look scruffy, there was loads of crap on her kitchen worktops the other day. Also showing her robot Hoover working its magic last night on her stories Haha lazy or what! Your house is small, why do you need a robot Hoover? Well saves you doing a thing doesn't it, and then andy can get on with another job hahaa

Tan went wrong, legs look like shes got chicken rash. Few shots of layla looking into thin air, it's ok though because according to natasha it was magical. Natasha's excited about Tesco pumpkin seed bread. Shove a camera in the Bush to film the family looking awkward ๐Ÿ˜‚ end of vlog, natasha sat next to the birthday cake whilst andy films her singing happy birthday, what is life. Haha you couldn't make it up. Normal mind film their children sat next to their birthday cake. When layla watches this when shes older she will just think her mum is self absorbed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dear Natasha, your daughter isn't a prop, she doesn't want to sit next to a cake and smile for 9k people she doesn't know. She doesn't like you filming her and panning to the "aesthetically pleasing" decorations you put up to show off that you're such a good mum. She doesn't want tasteful presents that suit your brand, that's why she doesn't smile much.

Let them be kids, not part of your decisions to broadcast your life online (not well might I add)

Jeez.
Thisss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And that bike ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m sorry but a girl of Laylaโ€™s age doesnโ€™t want an old fashioned hipster bike, she wants a gaudy, tacky, brightly coloured peppa pig/LOL/etc bike... kids would get the piss taken out of them so hard at school round my area for having a bike like that! I know thatโ€™s terrible to say but itโ€™s the truth! I just feel so sorry for them both, they are just husks of children who arenโ€™t allowed to have their own personality... also the intro to her latest vlog โ€œwhat is hard is having two kids at home alone but my mums on standbyโ€ ๐Ÿค” witch Harrison is on the iPad 24/7 and Layla seems perfectly happy to play by herself nicely for an hour while you bake a bleeping boring cake for her birthday ๐Ÿ™„ honestly she angers me so bad

โ€œlet me know in the comments if you can crack an egg one handedโ€
.. wow really begging for that engagement isnโ€™t she ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The bike she chose is aesthetically pleasing though. I agree, by daughter wouldn't want that bike.

I've just started watching the vlog, why does it start with her showing us how she fastens her trousers? No one wants to see your stomach natasha, I thought this was your daughters birthday vlog? Why is it starting with how you feel? She obviously isn't home schooling is she. Theres no excuse considering she doesn't work. The cake wasn't a challenge, it's a sponge cake covered in icing with toys in top. How is that a challenge? Yes everywhere does look scruffy, there was loads of crap on her kitchen worktops the other day. Also showing her robot Hoover working its magic last night on her stories Haha lazy or what! Your house is small, why do you need a robot Hoover? Well saves you doing a thing doesn't it, and then andy can get on with another job hahaa

Tan went wrong, legs look like shes got chicken rash. Few shots of layla looking into thin air, it's ok though because according to natasha it was magical. Natasha's excited about Tesco pumpkin seed bread. Shove a camera in the Bush to film the family looking awkward ๐Ÿ˜‚ end of vlog, natasha sat next to the birthday cake whilst andy films her singing happy birthday, what is life. Haha you couldn't make it up. Normal mind film their children sat next to their birthday cake. When layla watches this when shes older she will just think her mum is self absorbed.
So many of these vloggers are so self absorbed, their families are purely props in their journey for attention /fame/fortune

Reactions: 2
Its pathetic isn't it, living such a shallow and empty life, but it will have long term effects on the children.

Reactions: 2
Butter chicken without any butter in it. So basically itโ€™s just a chicken curry!!!๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
I don't know how she gets away with calling her videos what I eat on ww, she isn't following the plan anymore, she has said so herself. Her eating is so disordered. Oh another day of being treated to a yogurt, with sugar on to make it taste caramelly ๐Ÿ˜‚ you cant turn something caramelly by adding sugar natasha. Who has sugar on their yogurt anyway? But with a twist (said in denise royle's voice) not only has she added sugar to her yogurt, also jam. Hey you weight watchers โœ‹ her insides will be rotten, she might be thin now but all that coke zero and sugar on everything, her teeth will be brown and her insides rotten.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how she gets away with calling her videos what I eat on ww, she isn't following the plan anymore, she has said so herself. Her eating is so disordered. Oh another day of being treated to a yogurt, with sugar on to make it taste caramelly ๐Ÿ˜‚ you cant turn something caramelly by adding sugar natasha. Who has sugar on their yogurt anyway? But with a twist (said in denise royle's voice) not only has she added sugar to her yogurt, also jam. Hey you weight watchers โœ‹ her insides will be rotten, she might be thin now but all that coke zero and sugar on everything, her teeth will be brown and her insides rotten.
came here to talk about the sugar on yogurt...even when not on a diet who does that?! No one! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She really should not tag these as WW videos.

Also her reaching to get things to show her Calvin Klein pants....grow up.

came here to talk about the sugar on yogurt...even when not on a diet who does that?! No one! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She really should not tag these as WW videos.

Also her reaching to get things to show her Calvin Klein pants....grow up.
Not very classy for a WAG haha (when Andy called her a WAG. More like hag with that hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not very classy for a WAG haha (when Andy called her a WAG. More like hag with that hair.
Defo more Hag than Wag

Also why have children if being with them 24/7 is such a burden?! What about the teachers and school staffs health and safety. Fine for her sitting home all day.

• Haha
My husband calls her the wag as well! When I asked him why he said it was he could tell it was she was pretending to be something she would never be - classy ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She needs to but one of those scenic screens for when she does her videos, so we cant all tell that her kitchen is falling apart, we might believe her then ๐Ÿ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.