Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her daughter has been isolating, but 6 days ago they were in the park? Does that not include isolation? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Why was she forcing her son to carve a pumpkin? You could see the look on the poor kids face that he wasnā€™t happy doing it and all sheā€™s bothered about is shoving her camera in his face! No wonder he had a meltdown.

Why was she forcing her son to carve a pumpkin? You could see the look on the poor kids face that he wasnā€™t happy doing it and all sheā€™s bothered about is shoving her camera in his face! No wonder he had a meltdown.
I was thinking the same!! Maybe her son had behaviour because he constantly had a camera shoved in his face!! She literally puts it in their faces and then puts music over the top as sheā€™s is obviously telling them to do something for the camera.

Its awful, she should stick to the food content and not include her family. They are so uncomfortable and sheā€™s so desperate to a you tube sensation

That photo with ribs sticking out surely she canā€™t think thatā€™s a good look? How can someone comment ā€˜looking goodā€™ šŸ˜”

Reactions: 1
never known anyone to look sooooo good when they been on a run, not an ounce of sweat, hair still in place and makeup still on face šŸ˜‚

never known anyone to look sooooo good when they been on a run, not an ounce of sweat, hair still in place and makeup still on face šŸ˜‚
Yeh also how can she run with a body warmer on top and carrying her phone and water bottle!!! Sheā€™s making out sheā€™s some pro runner šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New vlog - I donā€™t force my kids to come on camera. Yeah whatever you big liar!

So I watched one of her many what I eat in a day vlogs and In this particular one sheā€™s just been for a run. Not an ounce of sweat was to be seen, she looked like she had a fair bit of make up on which was still very much intact. When someone commented on her Instagram about exercise and her lack of doing it and her promoting this fact ā€œoh yeah join ww and you donā€™t have to exercise bollocks!ā€ She jumped down their throat with all this you do you hun pish! Now sheā€™s bloody mo farrah!? I donā€™t think so! Fake fake fake! Perhaps this running thing sheā€™s now taken up is to do with the complaint ww received about her behaviour and her terrible promotion of ww and as an ā€œambassadorā€ I think itā€™s only fair she represents them in the correct manner

Reactions: 5
So I watched one of her many what I eat in a day vlogs and In this particular one sheā€™s just been for a run. Not an ounce of sweat was to be seen, she looked like she had a fair bit of make up on which was still very much intact. When someone commented on her Instagram about exercise and her lack of doing it and her promoting this fact ā€œoh yeah join ww and you donā€™t have to exercise bollocks!ā€ She jumped down their throat with all this you do you hun pish! Now sheā€™s bloody mo farrah!? I donā€™t think so! Fake fake fake! Perhaps this running thing sheā€™s now taken up is to do with the complaint ww received about her behaviour and her terrible promotion of ww and as an ā€œambassadorā€ I think itā€™s only fair she represents them in the correct manner
Yeah WW does actually promote exercise now, Iā€™m not on the programme anymore but Iā€™m sure it has free workouts etc. The whole point of it being WW not weight watchers is wellness, they give you free pilates courses if you get a certain number of meals tracked and stuff. I really doubt this whole ā€˜lose weight like me donā€™t exercise ever!!!ā€™ is in line with their new ethos.

Yaaaay she a runner now!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ god help them runners that been doing it for years if your doing it wrong she will let you know she now an expert in running as well just like she is at everything else šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s really wants to put up her ā€œRunning Essentialsā€ video doesnā€™t she? Looks like nobody is interestedšŸ˜‚

• Haha
I mentioned exercise being important about a year back and she shot me down. I am a runner myself, if she is running she certainly is not doing anything to raise her heart rate, even in the cold weather you would never wear a padded jacket and scarf. I watched the x country at Parliamentā€™s Hill in London and they wear vest and shorts in 4 degrees. She is more likely power walking than running..

Reactions: 4
I mentioned exercise being important about a year back and she shot me down. I am a runner myself, if she is running she certainly is not doing anything to raise her heart rate, even in the cold weather you would never wear a padded jacket and scarf. I watched the x country at Parliamentā€™s Hill in London and they wear vest and shorts in 4 degrees. She is more likely power walking than running..
Definitely, her face is never red, makeup still on face and all padded up my god Iā€™d be having a panic attack šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.