Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's hardly a digital content creator when she posts maybe once a month on YT, sets her IG to private and keeps deleting people who subscribe to her. She's lazy and seems to think she's some high powered professional, when she hasn't stuck at anything
She definitely reads on here, funny how IG open again 😂

Reactions: 2
She definitely reads on here, funny how IG open again 😂
She doesn't deserve subscribers, every few months when she's manic she deletes people for no reason. She's unprofessional and should spend time working on her behaviour rather than posting on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's hardly a digital content creator when she posts maybe once a month on YT, sets her IG to private and keeps deleting people who subscribe to her. She's lazy and seems to think she's some high powered professional, when she hasn't stuck at anything
She's probably busy, exfoliating for her fake tan, or painting her toe nails, or erm... Going to buy berries for her morning yogurt. 🤞 For a new vlog soon so we can see 😂.

I’m sorry but her husband’s head is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen
He looks like the hunchback of Notre dame

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t believe she’s got that Neom diffuser puffing away, right next to where the cat is. She clearly has no clue that these things aren’t safe to use around animals!

I can’t believe she’s got that Neom diffuser puffing away, right next to where the cat is. She clearly has no clue that these things aren’t safe to use around animals!
She hasn't got a clue has she. Remember she had a cat like a year or 2 ago, then she got rid of it and blamed Harrison, saying he was allergic. More like she got bored, and then decided she wanted a kitten.

Reactions: 4
She’s got a new full time job 🤣🤣🤣
Interesting, the last time she was deleting subscribers & putting her IG account to private was when she started the previous full time job, which lasted all of 5 months. I wonder if she's afraid that someone from the new employment will see her content or if a subscriber will contact her new employer, which makes me think she is very aware of the type/quality of content she is posting. I get a very 'dodgy' vibe from Natasha and her hubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Interesting, the last time she was deleting subscribers & putting her IG account to private was when she started the previous full time job, which lasted all of 5 months. I wonder if she's afraid that someone from the new employment will see her content or if a subscriber will contact her new employer, which makes me think she is very aware of the type/quality of content she is posting. I get a very 'dodgy' vibe from Natasha and her hubby.
She wouldn’t know what a good hard days work is if it hit her in face. She is one lazy mare. I mean who in right mind would be asking where she been etc like who gives a crap

Reactions: 4
Gosh the followers have grown, don’t exactly know why they want to follow her, the way she is, looks. She boring, tells lies but they find out soon enough

Gosh the followers have grown, don’t exactly know why they want to follow her, the way she is, looks. She boring, tells lies but they find out soon enough
I agree, for someone who obviously wants to be a blogger, there's literally nothing interesting about her. She's just a woman who cannot be bothered to work, comes across as extremely materialistic but can't afford it, so she begs for freebies, and regrets having children?

I agree, for someone who obviously wants to be a blogger, there's literally nothing interesting about her. She's just a woman who cannot be bothered to work, comes across as extremely materialistic but can't afford it, so she begs for freebies, and regrets having children?
Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 1
Is she one that buys followers, there's quite a few who do. I did follow her, but after she deleted 90%of her followers and only kept other vloggers/influencers and people she knows, I didn't re follow, she has done that twice this year. Without subscribers she has no social media so she should be more appreciative of the people supporting her

Reactions: 1
How has she gone from 200 and something followers to nearly 1.5k in a couple of weeks?!? She goes on these manic deleting sprees then buys back a load of followers, she’s unstable!!

• Heart
Is she one that buys followers, there's quite a few who do. I did follow her, but after she deleted 90%of her followers and only kept other vloggers/influencers and people she knows, I didn't re follow, she has done that twice this year. Without subscribers she has no social media so she should be more appreciative of the people supporting her
Ye she use to buy tit loads makes you wonder if that’s what she doing again …… sad!!!

She buys them.
I’ve got videos of her follows shooting up in real time by 500 at a time.

I sent them to ww, they didn’t seem to care bit did drop her a couple of months later.

Sounds like she’s got herself a job with Andy.. and she’s won Employee of the month even tho she’s only been there 5 minutes 🤣🤣 something so dodgy about everything she does