Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natasha all over, go to M&S on her own for a cup of tea and hot cross bun, pinky out. Then go to ALDI for her food shop. Not to doss ALDI, just she definitely loves thinking she's an M&S kind of girl 😂 que next vlog. ... M&S haul. Best get selling those recipe cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Natasha all over, go to M&S on her own for a cup of tea and hot cross bun, pinky out. Then go to ALDI for her food shop. Not to doss ALDI, just she definitely loves thinking she's an M&S kind of girl 😂 que next vlog. ... M&S haul. Best get selling those recipe cards.
She definitely makes out she something she not that’s for sure. I just think she so jealous of people around her that are probably doing well and here’s her scruffy as anything, only just bought house (fraudulently) and stuck with tit future cos she got nothing, and like everyone says EVERYTHING she does just collapses around her. Oh and she definitely not maternal, if you didn’t know them kids were hers you’d think she didn’t like them the way she is with them. Oh and trying to talk posh think she forgets where she from/lives 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Been invited to the Body Shop has she, well I bet they don't know she sold their GIFTED Christmas Advent Calendar last year on eBay for £85.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Been invited to the Body Shop has she, well I bet they don't know she sold their GIFTED Christmas Advent Calendar last year on eBay for £85.
I think if she wants to sell it on, she should donate the money to a charity, because it was gifted to her. Fair enough if she doesn't want it, but she obviously have the body shop her details, so that suggests she did, and then she's sold it? I know Andy is the only one with a job, but she's got a nerve.

Reactions: 2
This is what annoys me, she was gifted a projector last year then got gifted another one a month ago. Not forgetting the gifted robotic hoover that was a game changer at the time, so much so that she's went and bought a Dyson. It's just pure greed.

A quick look on Instagram...gone is MKP, Etsy, beauty blogger, another new bio and her followers have dropped another 1000 to 256 she's obviously having one of her manic cycles again.

Screenshot_20211103-194940.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what annoys me, she was gifted a projector last year then got gifted another one a month ago. Not forgetting the gifted robotic hoover that was a game changer at the time, so much so that she's went and bought a Dyson. It's just pure greed.

A quick look on Instagram...gone is MKP, Etsy, beauty blogger, another new bio and her followers have dropped another 1000 to 256 she's obviously having one of her manic cycles again.

View attachment 845508
Little diva 🤣🤘

She is so greedy, extremely materialistic. She reminds me of a child who's crying out for attention, please like me, you know like the girl at school who copies literally every thing you do. It's weird though because I feel like she wants to be this super popular vlogger, but then it's like she's talking through gritted teeth and she is really annoyed by everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Little diva 🤣🤘

She is so greedy, extremely materialistic. She reminds me of a child who's crying out for attention, please like me, you know like the girl at school who copies literally every thing you do. It's weird though because I feel like she wants to be this super popular vlogger, but then it's like she's talking through gritted teeth and she is really annoyed by everything.
She has serious issues, every few months deleting followers. How does she expect to be successful when she does rubbish like that. Interestingly she doesn't seem to delete other vloggers who follow her. She's probably manic at the moment.

She has serious issues, every few months deleting followers. How does she expect to be successful when she does rubbish like that. Interestingly she doesn't seem to delete other vloggers who follow her. She's probably manic at the moment.
I find it strange that they would want to follow her, why would you want to be associated with someone who is so rude and has a bad reputation online with regards to misleading people and using companies for freebies that she then sells on. It's more than obvious she copies their content aswell, especially Rhiannon Ashlee, not only does she buy everything Rhiannon has, but she then tried to copy her hair 🤣🤣 so weird. I would be freaked out by it. O wonder what all these viewers of hers think when they ask her a question about a recipe or we points values and she just says "I'll post it later" but she never does.

Haha
Her LinkedIn shows her as Creative Director from May-October for “Diagonal properties”.

also her “About” section is hilarious 😂
She's full of crap isn't she, yes anyone wanting to work with Natasha check out her recipe club, see how her members feel after paying for her services, but she's too busy to keep up with it. Had a job working for an estate agents social media, was shockingly bad at it, conveniently left after her mortgage was accepted. Can't find a niche that feels true to her, so she's hoping to bring back a few desperate ww members. Even though WW asked her to steep down from being an ambassador as she was trying to use their business name to sell her own recipes, and glorified being able to fit in to children's clothing. She then made a video on YouTube about how WW affected her mental health and basically just bashed them. So yea, if that sounds like the person you want to represent your brand 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it strange that they would want to follow her, why would you want to be associated with someone who is so rude and has a bad reputation online with regards to misleading people and using companies for freebies that she then sells on. It's more than obvious she copies their content aswell, especially Rhiannon Ashlee, not only does she buy everything Rhiannon has, but she then tried to copy her hair 🤣🤣 so weird. I would be freaked out by it. O wonder what all these viewers of hers think when they ask her a question about a recipe or we points values and she just says "I'll post it later" but she never does.

Haha

She's full of crap isn't she, yes anyone wanting to work with Natasha check out her recipe club, see how her members feel after paying for her services, but she's too busy to keep up with it. Had a job working for an estate agents social media, was shockingly bad at it, conveniently left after her mortgage was accepted. Can't find a niche that feels true to her, so she's hoping to bring back a few desperate ww members. Even though WW asked her to steep down from being an ambassador as she was trying to use their business name to sell her own recipes, and glorified being able to fit in to children's clothing. She then made a video on YouTube about how WW affected her mental health and basically just bashed them. So yea, if that sounds like the person you want to represent your brand 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think all the vloggers are the same, they follow each other , when in reality they can't stand each other, it's purely for numbers. She really isnt cut out to deal with people, she has no real communication skills

I think all the vloggers are the same, they follow each other , when in reality they can't stand each other, it's purely for numbers. She really isnt cut out to deal with people, she has no real communication skills
Yes I think you are right, it's the only explanation that seems logical

Reactions: 1
I swear she called Rhiannon her good friend before, but I just can't see that at all 😂🤔 also anyone else think she copies Megan Ellaby? Calling her cat dusty just makes me think of Megan's obsession with Dusty Springfield 🤷‍♀️

I swear she called Rhiannon her good friend before, but I just can't see that at all 😂🤔 also anyone else think she copies Megan Ellaby? Calling her cat dusty just makes me think of Megan's obsession with Dusty Springfield 🤷‍♀️
When they moved I remember her saying her really good friend Rhiannon had sent her flowers and I recall lots of people had commented how she seemed to be 'copying ' Rhiannons style. I don't think she has any style, ideas and thoughts that are original and not copied from someone else

Digital content manager?? She doesn’t work 😂 she does love her little titles 🙄
She's hardly a digital content creator when she posts maybe once a month on YT, sets her IG to private and keeps deleting people who subscribe to her. She's lazy and seems to think she's some high powered professional, when she hasn't stuck at anything