Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s starting back at WW and her WIEIAD’s 🤣🤣 finally realised that no one gives a duck about your tit vlogs then tash 😏
Really? Where did she say this? Something really weird about all this, so she binned off WW to do this weird property job and now she's got a mortgage she's going back to WW? Definitely sounds like they fudged it and said she'd worked there longer or something

Reactions: 3
Really? Where did she say this? Something really weird about all this, so she binned off WW to do this weird property job and now she's got a mortgage she's going back to WW? Definitely sounds like they fudged it and said she'd worked there longer or something
At the moment that's all she's been talking about on IG for the past few days. I think she's getting bored with the house content and has zero inspiration for her own content, so WW is safe for her

Reactions: 1
Wasn't it earlier this year she blamed WW for her own mental health and by leaving WW felt a huge weight had been lifted because she'd become too obsessive about pointing :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed, she is much more attentive and loving towards the cat than her kids

• Haha
So pleased we got FUST look at her legs in the bath on the Fust of October! Really what is her obsession with showing her legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That made me laugh when she thought it was Wednesday and it was Tuesday. Someone said something and she made out she knew!! …. Thick tit 😂

FFS, here we go again. She's gone full circle.
Back to WW after basically slagging them off !! Didn't she want to make money off her own recipe's hench her recipe clubs ? Oh but she didn't have time to commit to it because of her full time job, that by the way doesn't appear to be going very well based on the views.
Who in their right mind sprays floor cleaner down then walks barefoot all through it to mop it. I hope it was pet friendly because that poor cat look scared shitless. By the end of the vlog even the cat looked sick of her...if it could speak it would have told her to duck off !!

Has anyone else noticed, she is much more attentive and loving towards the cat than her kids
Erghhh she actually makes me feel sick drooling over that bleeping cat 🤢🤢🤢
She’s so out of touch about what she thinks people want to watch.. a 30 minutes vlog that could bore the tits off anyone yet she doesn’t want to talk about the “very serious head injury” that she is recovering from 🤯🤯🤯 like obviously that’s the only thing we want to know about right?🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
So her IG is back open, does that mean she now not working again? Not missed much by the looks of it. Still weird with disgusting teeth

• Haha
God her teeth are even worse than I remembered.
Also ‘Layla is my fashion icon’ eh? You dress her, she’s a child…also she dresses Layla like she’s homeless to be honest, I’d be embarrassed to send a child out looking like that. Poor kid.

Yikes!
Omg that is one scary mare 😂 she does dress them in some weird clothes and combinations. They look like nobody child 😂 they always look scruffy all of them

Oh man she's so messed up. New video - 'I'm joining WW again to regain some control, it's not about weight or weight gain or anything like that, oh but I have gained half a stone and I feel better for it but even though I know it's better it's still been hard' ...Natasha go to therapy

Oh man she's so messed up. New video - 'I'm joining WW again to regain some control, it's not about weight or weight gain or anything like that, oh but I have gained half a stone and I feel better for it but even though I know it's better it's still been hard' ...Natasha go to therapy
She really isn't someone who should be vlogging or advising others about weight loss or diet, she appears to have quite an unhealthy attitude/obsession with weight /diet/food in general. She needs professional psychological help more than any help WW can provide.

Notice the scruffy wig again. Straight hair didn’t last long. But neither did the running, recipe club seems to be everything really she put her hand to

Reactions: 5
I'm disgusted that she's posted her son in the bath on her stories, has he consented to her videoing him in the bath and the posting it on her IG account. These parents who claim social media is their job are a liability to their kids. How can they not protect their kids, instead they put them at risk in the name of content

I'm disgusted that she's posted her son in the bath on her stories, has he consented to her videoing him in the bath and the posting it on her IG account. These parents who claim social media is their job are a liability to their kids. How can they not protect their kids, instead they put them at risk in the name of content
She has the cheek to go on about not filming the kids bedrooms to respect their privacy (which she since has 🙄) then she goes and films her 11year old in the bath!! It’s not even like he’s a baby, he’s nearly a teenager 🤢 she’s fucked in the head

She has the cheek to go on about not filming the kids bedrooms to respect their privacy (which she since has 🙄) then she goes and films her 11year old in the bath!! It’s not even like he’s a baby, he’s nearly a teenager 🤢 she’s fucked in the head
I was so angry about it, no way has he given permission, but more importantly, his mother should have enough respect for him that she wouldn't post such personal images

Just watched her latest what I eat in a day… fruit for breakfast, bread, Mayo and turkey slices for lunch, chicken curry for dinner. Who wants to watch that?? So boring!

Reactions: 2