Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fk me why does she have to make a big deal out of everything. Just book your holiday. Nobody else cares where you can't decide to go!
As someone who used to deal with anxiety, I get that she wants to go somewhere familiar and not want to be overwhelmed with all these options for holidays, but also, Andrew is her partner he could easily help too. Unless he's that guy that says "I just make the money", then I have nothing for you Natasha. But honestly Ayia Napa? Are you 18???

But on a more serious note, 30% of Britons have had to put something back at the grocery store because of inflation. No one wants to hear about your stupid holiday issues.

Reactions: 7
As someone who used to deal with anxiety, I get that she wants to go somewhere familiar and not want to be overwhelmed with all these options for holidays, but also, Andrew is her partner he could easily help too. Unless he's that guy that says "I just make the money", then I have nothing for you Natasha. But honestly Ayia Napa? Are you 18???

But on a more serious note, 30% of Britons have had to put something back at the grocery store because of inflation. No one wants to hear about your stupid holiday issues.
Exactly this! Some people are struggling to eat and she’s going on and on about holidays. Just have abit of decorum. I think she has such little going on in her life that these decisions become massive in her head and as she has no friends she uses her Instagram to talk about it.
Also yes, Ayai Napa beyond 18 is wild to me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly this! Some people are struggling to eat and she’s going on and on about holidays. Just have abit of decorum. I think she has such little going on in her life that these decisions become massive in her head and as she has no friends she uses her Instagram to talk about it.
Stuck at home with Ad, no job, no friends as they all got sick of her selective “anxiety” and munchausens, Andrew away all the time. It doesn’t matter where she goes she will still be in her bikini with her stupid pigtail braids that give me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stuck at home with Ad, no job, no friends as they all got sick of her selective “anxiety” and munchausens, Andrew away all the time. It doesn’t matter where she goes she will still be in her bikini with her stupid pigtail braids that give me the ick
The pigtail braids send me over the edge 😂
Grown women wearing them is just odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pigtail braids send me over the edge 😂
Grown women wearing them is just odd to me.
removing mine immediately..... 😂

this is odd but sometimes you have to work with what you got. it's gross, but hear me out-- it works with dudes. when i worked corporate and i needed something from my male colleagues/bosses i would wear my hair like that. i was grossed out with myself, but men tend to be way more nice. when i waitressed at Uni (in the states) man, those tips! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
---
I was just thinking remember when we had had a cat fight on here? and now you're like my favorite member on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2