Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hanmill

Yeh I knly watched part and gave up. I think she needs to get over wanting to be perfect at everything, that clip of her playing the keyboard for the first time and saying she wasn't good was uncomfortable to watch imo
Has she removed it? I can’t see it anymore

professional.lurker

Love this thread, I absolutely love her and her content! Does anyone have any recommendations for similar YouTubers who are worth watching? Fitness/lifestyle with legit science-based advice?

Off topic, but I wonder how she injured her back? (Needless to say, she's not in any way obliged to tell her followers, I'm just curious ^_^)

hdavidthrow

I never understood that as a business tbh, and was clearly the only reason she came back to youtube. What is the bf doing in these meetings all the time without her? I thought they had a business together?
I believe they do consulting together. I assumed he did the business side and she did the marketing side but that’s a pure guess on my part.

I do kind of agree with you. This video was exactly why I fell in love with her channel. There was a bit of a a "didn't train, got second" humblebrag vibe, which personally I found a bit annoying cos I always feel like I have to work way harder than everyone else to just be mediocre and she's just out here getting phds and winning ironmen races.

And i agree, some acknowledgment past "it's been a while" would have nice.
Loool sorry I know this comment is super super old but I was just reading through this thread and I’m sorry but the idea that the point of a video showing you a week of one of the most intense training schedules I’ve ever seen was to say “didn’t train, got second” 😅

I don’t think anyone is ever quite satisfied with the training they’ve done for a big event, especially on a compressed time schedule like she was. I think that’s all she was saying.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
Totally agree- I'm very confused about this company. Natascha's whole thing was all about cutting through the bullshit of fitspo culture and focussing on the science. You'd think she'd promote a proper network of reliable PTs? I'd be way more in to that.

The website is also really quite dreadful. There's another "Power" management company and I clicked that one first and was super impressed and thought no wonder she's been missing for a while, this is really good and must have taken ages. But that's not hers is far more basic?
exactly when you google it it is not even clear which websites comes up either

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
on companies house it’s registered with her and mario. Although When she made that YouTube vid in Dubai discussing the project I swear she had been filming herself working out so maybe there’s another project too
Yeah she’d just filmed a workout guide, that’s probably already out though?