Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marinium

I liked it too, but can’t help thinking how much spare time she has. Seems like she spent all last year either preparing for an ultramarathon or doing art-crafts.
I am probably petty cause all those influencers spend their time chilling, doing stupid crazy challenges and other fun stuff, whereas I regularly do 13hour shifts and it’s a pleasant surprise when I’m not knackered on my training runs.

Reactions: 12
Anyone watch the Q and A with Mario posted yesterday on youtube?

Sorry, maybe this is a bit judgemental of me but I find it mad that she's only ever had sex with Mario? She says she lost her virginity to him and I'm guessing they've been together ever since, unless they had a break in the middle? Each to their own, it's obviously quite sweet to stay with your first love and Mario is obviously a nice guy but fucking hell, I'd be desperate to sample some other goods before settling down :ROFLMAO:
I think its quite sweet! You'd only be interested in what is out there if you weren't happy with the relationship I think!

Reactions: 12

krakus

Yeah I found the video kinda worrying more than anything. Lack of serious training (going straight to a 24h ultra?), wearing brand new shoes (not even from a company known for making running shoes), going on about pushing through pain...

Reactions: 11

jjeett

Chatty Member
  • Wow
  • Sad

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Whatever she’s done to her face, it’s not looking great here. She can’t smile or use facial expressions properly. Each to their own but I’m surprised she’s done this, and I personally don’t think she needed it at all.
B81D608E-0AB5-4D6D-9905-2379E45C611D.jpeg

• Wow

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
I see what you all mean about her face. She also runs with makeup and jewellery on. If I did that, it would sweat off in two mins and a necklace would chafe. I wonder if being on camera so often has made her view of herself get a bit twisted. She's a conventionally very attractive woman, it's a bit depressing that she feels the need to do all of that. I hope she's doing ok.

I like that she's doing the ultra, should get some decent content out of that.

Reactions: 10

caterday28

Chatty Member
Prioritising your mental health is great and is something we should all be doing more of. But... surely it's not much of a sacrifice just to update your followers with a quick post: "Hi, just popping in to say that I will be away for the next few months..." alongside a generic photo, no?

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Prioritising your mental health is great and is something we should all be doing more of. But... surely it's not much of a sacrifice just to update your followers with a quick post: "Hi, just popping in to say that I will be away for the next few months..." alongside a generic photo, no?
yeah exactly, no one expects her to make a video if she is busy/going though a difficut time but, as I have said before, an instagram post is not too much to ask for the people who have effectivly been the reason she has got where she is imo

• Heart

ellamae

Chatty Member
I’m so bored of her it’s a shame as I used to love her but it’s so painstakingly obvious she doesn’t acc care about social media and we her viewers are just a backup. Makes it seem so insincere and it’s obvious she views it more from a business money making perspective.

• Heart
I did not enjoy watching her attempts at 100miler, it just seemed obsessive and she kept going at it one after the other, not taking time to heal, emotionally and physically.
I don’t know what happened to her, I used to love her posts, but lately it’s just not it.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Normally I hate when online personalities include their partners in their stuff, but I LOVE Mario and don't mind at all that he now seems to be in every video.
I met Mario whilst waiting to speak to Natacha at a Gymshark event. She had stayed way past her time slot to make sure she met everyone and Mario went round and spoke to people who were waiting in the queue. He said he was lurking because wanted to make sure Natacha remembers to have some lunch as he said she sometimes forgets to eat at these events, bless him! 🥰

I spoke to him for agessss about football as he supports Liverpool (he has family up there) and I support Man City. He is just as funny as he is in her videos, and I probably had more fun speaking to him than Natacha! (I was really nervous when I finally met her 😅)

• Heart

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
My life would have been vastly less entertaining without the wacky assortment of men left in my wake :ROFLMAO: I was only young, hot and full of energy once. Now I've got an ageing metabolism and a bad back.

• Haha
  • Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I liked her newest video! It was like old Natacha was back - vlog type video going around London with Mario, and great gym footage sprinkled in. Hopefully she'll post more like this as I was not vibing with the running footage for the past year or so.

LurkingCat

I only dip in and out of her content but the whole time I just kept thinking give it a rest! Seems so silly to just keep trying to push through these massive amounts of running.

hdavidthrow

Yeah as much as I love Natacha, I do not think she has actually fully healed her relationship with weight. She “prefers” suuuuuch a low body fat percentage. I know that’s the standard in the industry she’s in and it has to be really difficult to mentally break with that, but it’s one of the only things in her platform I struggle with.

Loon

Just my two cents for everyone who’s mad at her for not saying something, I feel that but, it’s very much a possibility that she’s not allowed to say anything as part of a non disclosure agreement. They mentioned multiple times how hush hush the project was and how they could not say almost anything. She may not be allowed to say something on Instagram that would align with the release of the app or indicate in any way that it’s linked to her until a certain point after it’s released. Ie/ They don’t want the apps initial numbers to be linked to her influence. Just a thought. I’m sure it’s a combination of something like that and being extremely busy. Like she’s building a proper business on top of her existing ones which I can say is VERY demanding and time consuming. And maybe something happened in her personal life as well, who knows. If it’s goes on longer than 6 months than I’d say that’s weird of her but ultimately we don’t know what’s happened so, I’d refrain from judgement because you never know man.

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
I think her reasons for these mad challenges are rooted in ED behaviour and not by any real ability or talent
I think this is what I've tried to say upthread a while ago and didn't really get my point across well. Her interest in it always seemed disingenuous in some way, it was all wanting to perform and not just for the enjoyment of a particular activity she'd gotten into. She wasn't doing anything objectively "wrong" but it felt off.

emm

VIP Member
Just my two cents for everyone who’s mad at her for not saying something, I feel that but, it’s very much a possibility that she’s not allowed to say anything as part of a non disclosure agreement. They mentioned multiple times how hush hush the project was and how they could not say almost anything. She may not be allowed to say something on Instagram that would align with the release of the app or indicate in any way that it’s linked to her until a certain point after it’s released. Ie/ They don’t want the apps initial numbers to be linked to her influence. Just a thought. I’m sure it’s a combination of something like that and being extremely busy. Like she’s building a proper business on top of her existing ones which I can say is VERY demanding and time consuming. And maybe something happened in her personal life as well, who knows. If it’s goes on longer than 6 months than I’d say that’s weird of her but ultimately we don’t know what’s happened so, I’d refrain from judgement because you never know man.
but no one is expecting her to talk about her project, that is not the issue. she has built her channel on herself as a person. she could easily post about herself, as she always has. I have unsubscribed because I view this as really disrespectful tbh

• Heart