Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of Jordan and nay with Cass is just so awkward, wouldn’t you get down or crouch down to cuddle him 🙈 there’s just no love or affection, it’s all let’s pose and look perfect for the gram
I agree! He looks so chuffed in the picture with all his cars birthday stuff. Wouldn’t you just want to give him a big squeeze and not let go!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This reminded me of nay 😂😂😂 but even taking the kids to school will probably be too much hard work for her when they eventually do start school
The nanny will have to do the school run, surely? Nay Nay is FAR too busy and important for such menial tasks!!
Also - Naomi, that’s not a date night babe, it’s called having dinner. We all do it every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she illiterate... stop saying "his self" Nay Nay.. it's "himself" FFS at your age seriously??? And put those nipples away nobody wants to see them 🙄🙈

• Heart
Her hair still looks dreadful! Extensions to thicken it up???
It looks greasy and thin
Not a good advertisement for the salon she uses!!!

awful trainers! Nicer ones in primark 🤣

Reactions: 3
Bally’s to the gym again...

Is it me or does her hair actually look worse since having it done? Gym all morning then lashes, another hard working day for Nay Nay.

What annoys me if you have people like little Azaylia Cains Mummy on her page saying she feels so guilty for having her hair done and spending some time looking after herself, when in reality, she really needs it with what they have/ are going through then you get someone like Naomi constantly going off and doing it but saying she gets the guilt? I really doubt she feels mum guilt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow out for lunch again after working out and getting her lashes done. What a busy life she leads, good job she’s got a nanny and cleaner!

Reactions: 6
So she’s been to gym, had her lashes done and gone out to eat. At what point is any of that work and why she ‘needs’ a Nannie. She’s an absolute joke she really is.

Reactions: 9
Wow she’s just said there’s not enough hours in the day 😂 those hours must just fly by getting your lashes done and lunch with friends while your kids are being raised my someone else!

Reactions: 11
Bally’s to the gym again...

Is it me or does her hair actually look worse since having it done? Gym all morning then lashes, another hard working day for Nay Nay.

What annoys me if you have people like little Azaylia Cains Mummy on her page saying she feels so guilty for having her hair done and spending some time looking after herself, when in reality, she really needs it with what they have/ are going through then you get someone like Naomi constantly going off and doing it but saying she gets the guilt? I really doubt she feels mum guilt.
you can’t get over the selection of Bally’s lol especially the gym ones! I just think they are horrible looking trainers full stop

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s just said there’s not enough hours in the day 😂 those hours must just fly by getting your lashes done and lunch with friends while your kids are being raised my someone else!
Literally no idea what life is like in the real world. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I never stop...... Apart from when getting my hair, nails, lashes done oh or when going out for coffee, lunch. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll just leave this here for anyone not following her anymore... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She’s absolutely hilarious. She’s having Jordan on, does he not realise how much of a joke he looks? Getting a nanny so she can be child free every day of the week and do “errands”

Reactions: 4
I’ll just leave this here for anyone not following her anymore... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Just saw this on her stories, she’s got to be baiting us here 🎣 I praaaay she’s baiting us!! Gym, lashes, lunch - someone get this poor woman a holiday ASAP because she must be run into the ground 😅

• Haha
Hiring a nanny so she can dedicate an afternoon to putting washing away 😂😂 does the cleaner not do that?! 😂 joke of a girl!

That story “the babies are asleep finally” aw nay nay have you had to Spend more than 20 minutes with them putting them to bed? She’s off for a bath now anyway to relax after her stressful day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They weren't at legoland long yesterday were they? By 2 o flock posting they were asleep and her n Jordan in Starbucks drive thru.i thought was cass birthday day out
So today has she spent anytime with her children? Gym an hour ,lash infill at least an hour and then wagas again why does no one point this out to her she is not a mother
Of course she needs a holiday ones probably already booked wonder if the kids will be going though? Or probably take the nanny

Reactions: 5
Not enough hours in the day! She never stops!! Except to have lunch children free with her mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Those stories MUST be for our benefit. Hey Nay Nay!!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.