Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So she’s missed her kids so much that first, she gets home and poses for photos inside the car, for the ‘gram, before going inside to hug them.
Then she gives them one of their stocking fillers to show how much she missed them, only that’s a complete lie - she gave them to Cass (possibly Mimi too, who knows) for a paid ad.
She actually disgusts me.
Fair enough do ads and make money from Instagram, but don’t pretend to be a loving, doting parent when you’re just pimping out your kids for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

noobie123

Her behaviour over the last few days has been really striking and concerning if I’m being honest? I almost feel uncomfortable watching it unfold today

Is she massively throwing her toys out the pram because she just wants alone time and the usual people aren’t helping/ or offering?

Or is she genuinely mentally unstable & is having some sort of episode? Honestly I don’t know

But I feel for those two children! Its Christmas, they’re supposed to be hyper & having fun!! And Theyre obviously not 💔

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Troll huns- I need to offload. Today I had to get up, feed my children and shower myself. I also had to go downstairs and feed my dogs and open the door for them. Later I’ve got to pop to a post office and then wrap a few presents!! WTF I am so drained. It’s ok though as my fiancé is going to book me a weekend away to get over my hard morning and the cleaner will be here later to clean my entire house.
Now the big question, what Ballys do you think go with my new Range and Roley?

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Oh look she feels sick again today and is looking after her kids. Maybe she’s allergic to them 😂

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I find it bizarre she’s having a party on a Monday night?!?

Covid aside I definitely couldn’t be bothered 🤣

Rose28454

VIP Member
Totally off topic, and I know she has her own thread, but I find Fran and Ashley’s relationship really weird. They’re never together and the rare event that they do attend together (Nay’s Covid Party!) they don’t have any pics together?
I’ve worked on some of Diversity’s tours and Ashley and Francesca are very much in love and she obviously runs the home and he works hard. Her and
Danielle ( his mum ) manage the tours. Not sure if she will do next years with 2 young kids as it’s a 3 month tour!
I think they are confident in their love for each other

Reactions: 15

Lollypop29

VIP Member
For Jordan to have the cheek to say she ‘holds it all together’ is almost an insult to the nanny, cleaner, gardener, dog Walker, papa banj… his financial security. What would she do without all that help and her constant ‘me time’. She really must have him under her spell or something as she is NOT a mother holding it all together. She’s a wealthy Mother with help- Jordan should be praising them all, not princess nay nay.

Attachments

piebarm

So she’s missed her kids so much that first, she gets home and poses for photos inside the car, for the ‘gram, before going inside to hug them.
Then she gives them one of their stocking fillers to show how much she missed them, only that’s a complete lie - she gave them to Cass (possibly Mimi too, who knows) for a paid ad.
She actually disgusts me.
Fair enough do ads and make money from Instagram, but don’t pretend to be a loving, doting parent when you’re just pimping out your kids for cash.
It’s depressing isn’t it. First thing she does is an ad with one child. The other child nowhere to be seen. Then she goes in the bath and moans about her life being stressful. She needs help. This isn’t a dig at her. She is unwell. This is not normal behaviour.

Kellyg

VIP Member
She hasn't been able to keep anything down all day but has just gone to bed with a hot chocolate? Wtf? That's the last thing you would want to drink if u were ill?

Esme

VIP Member
The thing is she spends every single day, multiple times a day, moaning. Yes being a parent is hard, having two is hard BUT she never stops complaining, she never has anything nice to say about her children. Every hour she is complaining. Mimi’s behaviour is probably because she needs attention, to feel listened to and understood. Even in the playroom, nay isn’t playing or interacting with them, she’s always sat away from them on her phone. I’m absolutely sure if she engaged with them, Mimi’s behaviour would be entirely different.

I do think there are some serious issues here but I think if she tried to be a tiny bit more positive, realise how fortunate she is and try to appreciate the little moments it might change how she feels and her mindset. She seems stuck in a vicious negative cycle and it must be affecting the children. Even though she had those people at her party, it doesn’t seem like anybody actually cares about her and she seems lonely and crying out for attention.

• Heart
So Fern McCann has actually made a point of saying she couldn't share any photos of the nativity for obvious reasons but Naomi does what she likes 🤷‍♀️ (i appreciate it's her own child but still....)

Also, covering up the name of the school on the programme but leaving the word 'preparatory' visible. What a dick 🤣

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Fran moaning about having pictures of her kids in the bath removed. How about just don’t post pictures of your kids in the bath for thousands of strangers to see.

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
What the hell is that crown? Absolutely hideous. But perfect for the girl with no taste, who needs to be the centre of attention.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
She is absolutely disgraceful!!

I think she’s trying to be relatable to mums who haven’t managed to do those things! But all it does is make her look like a nob!

I have 4 kids! I’ve shopped for everything! Wrapped everything!! Ordered everything!!! My husbands paid for it, yes! I still managed to do the Xmas eve boxes! And do santas treats!
I don’t think I’m superhuman for doing it! It’s just what is done! Year on year!

I’m so sick of the lack of time she has for anyone or anything else!
She is so god damn selfish!!!!
She has an excuse for EVERYTHING!

she goes on about she’s been so busy with ads! Bullshit! If you are that busy it’s running you into the ground! STOP! It’s not like it’ll stop you paying your bills!

she’s too woe fucking me!

fuck off

Thing is, she doesn’t need to post about what she HASNT done!!!

just don’t post!!! FFS

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
She’s such a nob!!

I have multiple children! Multiple school runs! Multiple sport runs for various kids!
I am a ‘stay at home mum’
My husband works long hours! Always has!
I cook, I clean! I do EVERYTHING
I have time for them! I genuinely want to see what she is SO busy doing in the day 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m literally BAFFLED!
Admittedly I’m not a content creator! LOL
She literally moans about EVERYTHING! She has no pressure to bring in money! She has a cleaner! She has a nanny! Her meals are delivered, when she’s not eating shit!

literally dumbfounded 😱

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
The fact is for her party she spent weeks, months infact, planning it all, every single last detail. Nothing was missed or forgotten, she didn’t run out of time to get it all sorted.

She even made sure she had her hair freshly done, new lashes, nails, an outfit, shoes, a bag, a facial! I could go on. But her babies, those gorgeous little darlings who deserve everything can’t even be given the time, effort or thought to leave a carrot and mince pie out for Father Christmas, it would take a few moments…and then to come down Christmas morning and see they’re gone/nibbled but presents are there. THAT is the magic, that was one of my favourite parts as a child along with leaving my stocking out empty and finding it filled Christmas morning. Christmas isn’t the presents, it’s the feelings and the memories. You cannot put a price on that.

People who say nay’s changed…I’m waiting to see it but this week has just been something else and we’re pretty used to this behaviour on her threads.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
So I’m think that Jordan’s family made him see sense about a nanny!

U know she’s a mum of 2 with one now at school! She doesn’t work(as such)
She has a cleaner!
She should be managing easily!

msny women have multiple children, full time jobs and no cleaner 😡

I think these posts are a guilt trip to Jordan! I do wish he’d see sense!

if your kids make you this ill you need to seek help! Fast!
Funny how she wasn’t Ill in the lead up to her party/birthday! Could you imagine!!!

Im not disputing it’s a lonely life but it’s always been this way? They hadn’t been together long and he went off to Australia to do the jungle!
she’s really winding me up!
She should go out if her way to meet up with people! Her and Fran potentially have so much in common but there’s defo not something quite right

Andyloutop

Those children look soooo unhappy 😢 they don’t even want to be at TGI’s, they are going to get even more stressed out and she is going to blame them for a disastrous dinner time. Jordan needs to grow a pair and tell her to grow up and take responsibility for those little ones.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
So if Mimi has officially got her place, that means Rose has too. Yet there's been no bragging from the Gucci Banjos, just the poundland ones.

• Haha