Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade123

There’s no sick bug. There is NO way you could stomach a hot chocolate within hours of vomiting and a TGI’s the next day. Who is she actually kidding - this is all for Jordan’s attention (he looks bloody exhausted on his own stories). Jeeeeze imagine being tied down by her BS, his family clearly have issues with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
nah this is bullshit!!
Throwing OCD out there now!

I have severe ocd and adhd traits!
I need to have control!
The easy option is to jump on a shit load of meds! Every influencer I see these days has an issue! Shall we look at the common denominator???? SOCIAL MEDIA
if you can’t hack it, get the fuck off it!

I feel like these people are seeking ‘issues’

I think it runs much deeper!

I think she has severe post natal depression!
She needs to address her behaviour!

who fucks off to Dubai without their 3 month old baby?
Who fucks off for 3 days the week leading up to Xmas?
Then claims she had no time to do all the fun Xmasy stuff?
Who flies to the Maldives without their babies (have a holiday, but that far??? What if anything happened)
Just everything she does!
She’s defo allergic to the kids!

i feel like she is mocking people with actual mental health issues!
I call bipolar being the next ‘announcement’

• Heart

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
I don't know what's wrong with me but I actually feel sorry for her, she looks like a tin foil twat and she's not got any friends, actually quite sad, tho it's a Monday night and covid is rife at the moment, would have been better to postpone it surely!!?

• Sad
  • Haha

Love_laugh _live

🙄 Straight up emotionally guilting Jord for providing her EVERYTHING yet not an ounce of gratitude beyond the material things.

Cass is 3.5 yrs old, these are the memories he would no doubt want to look back on, not his mum parading half naked and endless videos of him in a pram with a ipad!

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Naomi - people sending racist abuse to you is appalling and should absolutely be dealt with by Instagram. Nobody is denying this.
However, you telling someone to piss off is not why your story was removed. It’s because you named and shamed another user. This is doxxing, which is illegal.
And someone disapproving of your outfit choice is NOT trolling, it’s just someone having an opinion.
Get over yourself.

Reactions: 17

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Thank you fellow tattlers! We get called out as trolls all the time, but really reading all the latest comments on here it’s proves quite the reverse is true. Every one of us just wants her kids to experience the magic we see in our kids eyes and for her to wake up and see her priorities are misplaced.
Hope you all have the best Christmas you can with those nearest and dearest and special hugs for anyone struggling right now, tough times do pass but I‘m sure if you need to reach out one of us will be able to point you in the right direction, don’t think you’re alone! xx

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
Indeed looking at 80-90k for audi r8 v10, although to be fair they are probably on lease or pcp 🤣
Crazy! Absolutely no way that J20 ad and the shitty cheeseboard could have even earnt £1k towards the Audi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet in years to come, Ashley & Fran will be happy, financially secure, the kids will be set up for life. And nay and Jordan will have the equivalent of Katie price/Kerry Katona financial mess/mucky mansion. Does Jordan really NEED all of these cars? The money WILL dry up. I think there’s a huge difference between enjoying your wealth reasonably and just going insane spending wise.

• Haha

Lucas2018

Her latest grid post, I’ve been on my own since Boxing Day! What 2 days, big deal! My husband works offshore so I’m on my own 3 weeks at a time with a 3 year old & a 4 month old, I just get on with it like many other people do! And what about single mums/dads who are on their own every day, she honestly has no clue of reality!

Esme

VIP Member
Does anybody else get the impression this party is going to tacky and chavvy as hell 😂

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

As predicted on and moaning again already!
Heres a tip from me about all the mess Naomi, teach your fucking kids to put their own toys away, put their own plates in the dishwasher, use a brush to help sweep the floor, they’ll love it if you make a game of it.
Instead you’re choosing the easier option for you and letting them run feral with no discipline, drawing on walls and destroying furniture etc so you can sit on the gram. Kids aren’t an ornament just for your ads, ditch the iPads, get your fucking finger out of your arse and start nurturing them and teaching them some basic life skills!

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So that tree cost £1,339 (if she bought it with the current offer - it’s allegedly £2,349 full price).
And the decorations are all new and ‘very pricey’.
We get it, Nay, you have more money than us common folk who don’t have Z-list Celeb partners working crazy hours to fund our chavvy taste in home decor.
Time to grow up and realise what’s actually important in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Jelly_b

VIP Member
The way she’s put I don’t care what we do as long as it’s away from this house makes her sound so ungrateful. She’s just never happy with what she’s got and I don’t think she ever will be.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Jeeze she literally has a huge house, playroom, massive outside space. Why not get her kids and go and play on their slide in the garden? Why not do arts and crafts? Why not set up a den in the playroom and read books in there and have a picnic? How does she think the single parents in flats with no spare money cope?? As there are people in a less fortunate situation who probably count their blessings a lot more than she does!!

This behaviour is horrendous those poor kids having Imoan looking after them. If she’s moaning like this publicly, wonder what her mood is like privately. Someone needs to go over their and give those kids the Christmas they deserve.

• Heart

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

There’s a really simple answer, if she doesn’t want people’s opinions don’t post publicly to 163000 followers. You have to accept that some people are allowed a different opinion, that’s part of adulting.
OR simply set up a private Instagram with just family and close friends to share these tales of woe with!
Personally, I think she’s exhausted her support network and like the little boy who cried wolf, no one actually believes her shit anymore.
A break will be good for her and the children and she should perhaps make it longer, cos I’m not sure I can remember seeing any positive “influencer” content for quite some time now…. So what exactly is this job she talks of, I’m sure life will be ok without it for a bit.

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Looks as though Fran has been in her own all Christmas with 2 kids and seems to have managed

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The thing that’s bugging me the most about this whole thing, is that she’s not celebrating her birthday with her children. She’s been away from them all day today, then overnight and then all day tomorrow (presumably, seeing as she kept asking for recommendations for things to do in London while she’s alone).
Fair enough have a party but surely, as a parent, part of the deal is that you work things around your kids and involve them to an extent?
So self-centred.

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
Well the afterglow of her birthday didn’t last long did it 🙄

She always says how she’ll receive a handful of negative “troll” comments but loads of lovely ones. She’s just turned 30. What triggered her so badly that she out to doxx this woman (it’s illegal nay we’ve told you MANY times) and to write such a nasty message? Just be an adult, be mature and ignore them. Delete and block if you like. I don’t see anyone else behaving like this?!

I’m staggered about this topps ad - so she said on the grid post she gave them both the stocking fillers early. Yet only Cass is in the photo 🥺 then she puts up stories, she opens them all, shows them all - and then gives them to the children, still ONLY showing Cass even though we can see Mimi’s hands and feet also playing with them! What is her reason for excluding Mimi? 🤯

And as for the whole “poor me I’ve got responsibilities that I don’t want to do”. I just can’t. She has a cleaner and a nanny, she has so little to do compared to a normal parent. Instead of making herself a bath and going to bed at 8pm every night perhaps she should just be a grown up and not do that? Spend the evening wrapping presents instead? Doing the things she needs to do? She’s missed the last posting date with Royal Mail so why drag the children to the post office? I used to wrap all my presents in one sitting pre motherhood. Now I can’t just do that. So this week, after I’ve cleaned and tidied after the day, when my husband takes my daughter up for bath and bedtime, I sort all of the dinner stuff out, clear up, wash up, etc, and then I’ve been wrapping a handful of presents at a time. Her children go to bed at 6pm. She has HOURS of free time! She knew this week she was away and busy with her birthday so why not sort things sooner so it was just the last little bits left?