Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think when this started and people were calling her out, she went offline for a few weeks and disabled comments on her posts. Now she’s come back with an excuse saying it’s for such and such reason, and now she doesn’t want to make her content about him so much….I think she just made an impulsive decision to marry him without thinking about the consequences- maybe she didn’t think people would recognise it was fraudulent, if she goes over there I believe you have to have proof that someone can financially support you, and he obviously can’t do that, she said she’s paying his lawyers fees etc (I think that’s why she set up that go fund me for him) - I very much doubt he’s getting out early, he’s gonna have to get to level 1 first and prove he can stay out of trouble, I’m not sure how the prison will look at it if they find out about him getting her to put pen pal adds out 🤔
why do you think she was trying to get $$$ out of people on the charity websites and stuff to fund his future. Girl has some nerve. If she can’t afford a prison husband she shouldn’t have got one.

Reactions: 2
she won’t get a visa y’all. Not with her illegal marriage and the fact she has a guy in jail. Also immigration have probably seen her fake ass clout seeking social media accounts and have rejected her lmfao.
I have a feeling that you personally know about the marriage too, am I right?

I have a feeling that you personally know about the marriage too, am I right?
i just know she claimed to have got married in Kansas but the law says one of them has to be there and it doesn’t take a genius to work out neither of them were. What I can’t work out is how she persuaded someone to risk their job to put the thing through right?

i just know she claimed to have got married in Kansas but the law says one of them has to be there and it doesn’t take a genius to work out neither of them were. What I can’t work out is how she persuaded someone to risk their job to put the thing through right?
Yes she did, exactly that.

No I’m asking if she got someone to pose as her because she obviously wasn’t allowed to the US to do this marriage, unless it’s all fake and she isn’t really married

Omg! Did she not think people would talk!? Or does she put that down to her BPD
Someone just asked to see her marriage certificate on live and then suddenly she said that the user left. She blocked them. Trust me, it's true. Ask her to show the certificate.

Reactions: 1
Someone just asked to see her marriage certificate on live and then suddenly she said that the user left. She blocked them. Trust me, it's true. Ask her to show the certificate.
So she’s paid someone to marry them and asked them to lie that she was actually there?! Surely they will find this out when she tries to get her visa etc and know she wouldn’t of been in the country due to covid

She’s getting nervous cause the people were sharing her live

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So she’s paid someone to marry them and asked them to lie that she was actually there?! Surely they will find this out when she tries to get her visa etc and know she wouldn’t of been in the country due to covid

She’s getting nervous cause the people were sharing her live
Yes and yes. Why do you think she hasn't showed the certificate when she shares everything else? Because it's true.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.