Naomi oquendo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she made a video about it?
Well I wouldn’t have said she did if I hadn’t of seen it…
It started off “as some of you may not know I have a debt relief order” and started talking about it and how it’s benefited her now

oohhhhh attitude
Yes that was a bit weird. Somebody else might have made the video about Naomi. Seeing a video doesn’t always mean the video comes directly from the source. You weren’t interrogating, just enquiring. We are all on this thread for the same reason so let’s be civil to one another ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly she mentioned it years ago on her YouTube channel. She was blaming her bpd for her debt and she got the dro instead of selling her designer bags to pay off some of what she owed.
---
Found it. Go to around 15 mins in

---
I wonder how step change and the people she owes/owed money to would feel seeing her splashing the cash like it’s going out of fashion again now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If I remember correctly she mentioned it years ago on her YouTube channel. She was blaming her bpd for her debt and she got the dro instead of selling her designer bags to pay off some of what she owed.
---
Found it. Go to around 15 mins in

---
I wonder how step change and the people she owes/owed money to would feel seeing her splashing the cash like it’s going out of fashion again now.
She needs to stop blaming her BPD for absolutely everything and if it impacting her life that badly then she needs to seek help. i never watched her youtube videos so i didn’t know, her vids bored the life out of me.

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop blaming her BPD for absolutely everything and if it impacting her life that badly then she needs to seek help. i never watched her youtube videos so i didn’t know, her vids bored the life out of me.
Agreed, she needs to take accountability

Reactions: 1
So it looks like she’s staying in Manchester for a bit longer haha. All that crying for nothing as usual

Reactions: 5
I’m really confused that people genuinely watch her and think she has money?? She quite clearly does not! I’ve never seen anyone look more cheap. Like someone said, it’s all credit cards, klarna and dole money. She will do anything to fake it until she makes it as an influencer….

Reactions: 7
She is the worst type of person, because I think she is delusional and genuinely thinks people like us on here are jealous and she thinks she really is something special, but she's just a mess lol I'm embarrassed for her

Reactions: 4
She is the worst type of person, because I think she is delusional and genuinely thinks people like us on here are jealous and she thinks she really is something special, but she's just a mess lol I'm embarrassed for her
what the duck is there to be jealous about, maybe apart from not having to work and pissing about shopping and going for brunch, but also I wouldn’t want to be a lazy useless person. There is absolutely NOTHING to be jealous of, it’s hilarious

Reactions: 1
Hit the nail on the head. She feeds her own warped ego by projecting “duck the haters” energy when in actual fact, folk just dislike her because she’s incredibly difficult to like.

I control my EUPD with a mixture of therapy and medication. It’s hard work having a mental condition and mine is expensive to manage as I see a private therapist. Naomi either uses the BPD as a bizarre flex - “BPD vibes. I’m so extra/impulsive” or she uses it as an excuse for everything that goes wrong in her life. Try spending some of your handbag money on some proper help.

But of course she won’t do that, because it’s effort. Far easier to play the woe is me track and buy another tracksuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't have BPD but I understand it must be difficult however I find it a bit of a joke she claims benefits and says she couldn't work? Why? And if she can't work now why can she suddenly be a tattoo artist in 5 minutes?

I don't have BPD but I understand it must be difficult however I find it a bit of a joke she claims benefits and says she couldn't work? Why? And if she can't work now why can she suddenly be a tattoo artist in 5 minutes?
she can work, if she actually gets help. I work a 9-5 job and yeah sometimes i want to just sleep in and do nothing and quit but the right coping mechanisms BPD is manageable and not a ‘flex’ she will move on from tattooing just like everything else, like those diaries? that lasted two months lmao

she can work, if she actually gets help. I work a 9-5 job and yeah sometimes i want to just sleep in and do nothing and quit but the right coping mechanisms BPD is manageable and not a ‘flex’ she will move on from tattooing just like everything else, like those diaries? that lasted two months lmao
I work as a deputy manager in a care home. We have staff that have BPD. We did a risk assement for them and try to see how we can help. For example sleep in only once every other week, long day shifts only 1 and then 2 days off and then 1 again. If people really want to work they can.

I work as a deputy manager in a care home. We have staff that have BPD. We did a risk assement for them and try to see how we can help. For example sleep in only once every other week, long day shifts only 1 and then 2 days off and then 1 again. If people really want to work they can.
exactly there’s no excuse, she almost just romanticises it and uses it as an excuse for everything, it’s tiring and makes everyone with BPD look like a a dick and it’s just not accurate

exactly there’s no excuse, she almost just romanticises it and uses it as an excuse for everything, it’s tiring and makes everyone with BPD look like a a dick and it’s just not accurate
If she didn’t have bpd or be a ‘prison wife’ she wouldn’t actually have any personality at all. She used them 2 and it’s not even cute

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.