Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KYLIE

VIP Member
news flash naomi girly you e-married a convicted felon double murderer via zoom, i don't think anyone thought he was an angel

• Haha
Reactions: 10

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I just dont know what her mindset is. What normal thinking person thinks its a good idea to do OF with a guy she’s just met? She said on her TT that she didn’t want to do solo because she didn’t like using toys. Didn’t she get paid to promote some toys before? The girl couldn’t lie straight in bed ffs

Reactions: 9

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
So wait. She is from an extremely sex positive family but also said until she was with victor she’d never pleasured herself??

• Wow

indecisive

Naomi is someone I just can’t look away from tbh, she is so fascinating and it just keeps coming. She is a sick, sick puppy. Nothing about these recent revelations surprise me in the slightest. She needs some serious and intense therapy for what’s really wrong with her.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
She will be single by the time summer comes, and she will be on another healing journey because he took advantage of her and her bpd and she will be in another “soft girl” era or something of the sort

KYLIE

VIP Member
Bored of her posting that she’s in the top % of creators🙄

All the girls on onlyfans are in the top %, that stat is a lie to make them keep using the platform. Literally every OF creator with like 20-30 subs is in the "top 0.5%!" since they count all the dead/burner accounts in that stat lol

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Because she’s constantly on the move in an attempt to leave the negativity behind. Only she hasn’t realised that the negativity is herself. Gonna have to do a Peter Pan and snip her shadow off.

• Haha

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Noticed these yesterday, both seem to have disappeared though 🧐 she did comment the exact same thing through Naomi’s most recent videos 👀
honestly im not even convinced that Eloise is who she says she is and who is in the photos. And she happens to be in Michigan too? Nah I’m calling crazy catfish here 😂 also I don’t like Naomi but why’s victors new girl being weird harassing her on TikTok? Like if she’s got Victor now and shes so happy, why is she harassing her?😂

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s so slick but all of the posts and music that are in Spanish are clearly alluding to her Spanish speaking Latino lover, Animal the gang member ❤ Romance isn’t dead (but the blokes Animal shot dead still are)

👏 to those of you that said she's not talking about the breakup because she's the one obviously in the wrong. Sounds like she found someone better (that guy she dated for two weeks) and peaced out on Victor. Seems like she started stringing him back along when she saw someone here was talking to him..

Shocked she's not making a statement on this. Completely against her "soft girl" "healed" branding that she's been pushing..
But if she does someone please post it here since I'm blocked 😆

HaventAClue

VIP Member
honestly im not even convinced that Eloise is who she says she is and who is in the photos. And she happens to be in Michigan too? Nah I’m calling crazy catfish here 😂 also I don’t like Naomi but why’s victors new girl being weird harassing her on TikTok? Like if she’s got Victor now and shes so happy, why is she harassing her?😂
I feel the exact same. As soon as I went onto her profile and seen this hot as fuck girl with like three followers I knew straight away it was a catfish. And yes it would be weird as fuck for her to be on Naomi’s tiktok if she is who she says she is.

Reactions: 8

eyespy24

She's been referring to the new boyfriend as her "partner" and her "best friend". They've literally known each other weeks. She's absolutely unhinged.
It’ll only be a matter of weeks (maybe months if we’re lucky) until it’s all over - it’s just crazy the speed at which she goes into things without a second thought…and once that stuff is out there on the internet…it never goes away 🥴😩

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I also think she got bored, if can’t be fun ordering yourself valentines gifts and posing to the camera like you’re soo surprised and happy, fake tears etc.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
With that nose it’ll have to be some freaky whoville shite the receiver of that dance is in to
---
Oh I make myself sick, I’m logging out

• Haha

tootyfruity10

They are both as bad as each other, the only thing I can say about Emma is at least she has owned up to what she’s done in the past whether she is genuinely sorry or not she does address it, whereas Naomi is nothing but a slimy little snake