Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her latest reel her skin looks terrible like a drug addicts 😳
She needs to get sully boy off the tit( I honestly believe she’ll be nipping into school at lunch times to feed him) and get some Botox , I know it’s not for everyone , but when done correct it can make such a difference.

Reactions: 4
She needs to get sully boy off the tit( I honestly believe she’ll be nipping into school at lunch times to feed him) and get some Botox , I know it’s not for everyone , but when done correct it can make such a difference.
I reckon if she can figure it out she’ll homeschool him. ‘ me and his dad have thought long and hard and just think being in a school doesn’t suit Suls crazy personality! He can’t be away from me for too long and he’s too clever for conventional education, we want to really start him early especially his maths with a keen focus on weights , fractions, know the importance of grams etc ‘ or something to that effect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon if she can figure it out she’ll homeschool him. ‘ me and his dad have thought long and hard and just think being in a school doesn’t suit Suls crazy personality! He can’t be away from me for too long and he’s too clever for conventional education, we want to really start him early especially his maths with a keen focus on weights , fractions, know the importance of grams etc ‘ or something to that effect 🤣
He can’t be dragged round the Trafford centre near everyday if he’s in school either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay don't get me wrong I'm all for breastfeeding. I bf both of mine albeit for a few months 30 0dd years and I still havi g fuckin nightmares about it. The pain! I digress. Surely though once a kid gets to the age of eating a Happy Meal and other tit they eat what's the point? Is it just a dummy at that point? David Tennants wife put a post up of herself in a trouser suit about to go to an awards ceremony then the next pic was her four year old daughter pulling her top down to suck on her nipple. I find it quite disturbing. I think Naomi will do it for the perv factor. Maybe I'm getting old lol.

Reactions: 5
Okay don't get me wrong I'm all for breastfeeding. I bf both of mine albeit for a few months 30 0dd years and I still havi g fuckin nightmares about it. The pain! I digress. Surely though once a kid gets to the age of eating a Happy Meal and other tit they eat what's the point? Is it just a dummy at that point? David Tennants wife put a post up of herself in a trouser suit about to go to an awards ceremony then the next pic was her four year old daughter pulling her top down to suck on her nipple. I find it quite disturbing. I think Naomi will do it for the perv factor. Maybe I'm getting old lol.
I just think she does it because he’s part of her personality now. She likes the fact he needs it and her and thinks it makes her connected to him much more. She’s going to be one of the worst helicopter mums, no woman (or god forbid guy cause that won’t go down well with prison daddy ) will ever be good enough. She will encourage him to stay at home with his mummy for however long and will manipulate him into feeling like he can’t ever leave. He’s like a surrogate for her missing relationship. I don’t think she actually wants him to replace Jonafun but think she sees him as her attachment and it’s definitely unhealthy. Luckily today she’s done something different and took him to the Trafford centre for sushi 🙃 god forbid he goes to a soft play.

Reactions: 9
I just think she does it because he’s part of her personality now. She likes the fact he needs it and her and thinks it makes her connected to him much more. She’s going to be one of the worst helicopter mums, no woman (or god forbid guy cause that won’t go down well with prison daddy ) will ever be good enough. She will encourage him to stay at home with his mummy for however long and will manipulate him into feeling like he can’t ever leave. He’s like a surrogate for her missing relationship. I don’t think she actually wants him to replace Jonafun but think she sees him as her attachment and it’s definitely unhealthy. Luckily today she’s done something different and took him to the Trafford centre for sushi 🙃 god forbid he goes to a soft play.
100%. She is more dependent on him than he is on her, which is not right! She’s used him as a substitute for a partner. I know a man whose mum is like this, and expected so much from him his whole life as his dad wasn’t around. This is up until he cut contact with her due to her unreasonable expectations and behaviour. Also imagine when sul is old enough to find out what his dad has done and why he wasn’t around. I can imagine he will have a lot of resentment towards both parents.

Also @Cady1954 id never seen his wife before, but looking now and that photo is so wrong in so many ways!! No safeguarding for the child- there are all sorts of weirdos out there 😭 let alone how much the child may get bullied if school friends see this in the future!

Reactions: 4
I breastfed for 2.5 years with my last, he used to have a happy meal and then wash it down with breastmilk 😫😫🤣🤣 towards the end it was definitely just a comfort thing for him which didn’t bother me however I have never once posted a photo of myself feeding on social media 🤣 for Instagram mums it definitely becomes their supermum personality. I found it really hard to wean my son and it really affected my mental health but couldn’t bloody wait

Reactions: 6
omg i had no idea she had a thread....brb going to try and catch up haha

any hairdresser who shills hairburst can get fucked imo, its not hairburst gummies that give you that kind of hair lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think what’s not discussed about more is how unhealthy mentally, breastfeeding can become for a mother. Whilst I will not deny the HUGE benefits of breastfeeding until a later age, even if they consume food independently - women like Naomi form an unhealthy attachment to BF. It becomes their personality, THEIR comfort, and they almost use it as a means of control, ‘you don’t need me to provide your food source from my body and you’re growing up quickly but I’ll keep doing this’ it is definitely more of an obsessive bond with Naomi due to the fact that Jonafun is banged up and although she seems to have a good friends and family at the end of the day when she’s at home, all she has is sully. I’d almost feel sorry for her if her bloke wasn’t a smack dealer who she’s choosing to stand by.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think what’s not discussed about more is how unhealthy mentally, breastfeeding can become for a mother. Whilst I will not deny the HUGE benefits of breastfeeding until a later age, even if they consume food independently - women like Naomi form an unhealthy attachment to BF. It becomes their personality, THEIR comfort, and they almost use it as a means of control, ‘you don’t need me to provide your food source from my body and you’re growing up quickly but I’ll keep doing this’ it is definitely more of an obsessive bond with Naomi due to the fact that Jonafun is banged up and although she seems to have a good friends and family at the end of the day when she’s at home, all she has is sully. I’d almost feel sorry for her if her bloke wasn’t a smack dealer who she’s choosing to stand by.
I have a close friend who breastfed till her son was about 4 , me and my friend pretty much had to say to her , you can’t have him scranning all sorts of food then letting him still latch on to you. If he wants milk he can have cows milk in a cup. It really used to weird me out seeing a 4 year old being breastfed

I have a close friend who breastfed till her son was about 4 , me and my friend pretty much had to say to her , you can’t have him scranning all sorts of food then letting him still latch on to you. If he wants milk he can have cows milk in a cup. It really used to weird me out seeing a 4 year old being breastfed
Yeah each to their own but I’d be worried it would create some weird attachment issues

Reactions: 3
Yeah, i think more support needs to be offered to long term breastfeeding mums as it definitely becomes an unhealthy attachment to their children growing up that they can’t accept. Naomi once said that ‘women in Africa breastfeed until 7’ yeah…. Cos if you’re referring to the poverty stricken/starving children of Africa then they’re STARVING Naomi, breast milk is all they have 🙄