Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything in her life have to be manifested🙄 I’m sure if she could manifest things she’d manifest jonafun out of prison !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she up graded to mossiant diamond ring £200 and leased a car duck me is that manifesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣 god if that's what it takes to make her happy she's one silly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noticed yesterday that poor sul was being dragged round the Trafford centre, love to know what the obsession with the traff is , it’s crap now. A lot of shops have shutdown now. Even the restaurants have gone crap. I bet she storms about hoping to be recognised 😂

Reactions: 8
Her sisters skincare routines are painful to watch! She speaks so monotone and she doesn’t know duck all, ‘cleaning my face and stuff’ and ‘sorts my skin out’ 🫠🫠 can tell she did a quick day course and has no actual passion into skincare, just wanted £££ in her sisters salon

Also is she capable of closing her mouth? Every picture or video ends in a bleeping pout. So professional

Reactions: 5
And why is she getting her nails done at rehab when she has her own salon with supposed nail artists who work there?!
Her sisters skincare routines are painful to watch! She speaks so monotone and she doesn’t know duck all, ‘cleaning my face and stuff’ and ‘sorts my skin out’ 🫠🫠 can tell she did a quick day course and has no actual passion into skincare, just wanted £££ in her sisters salon

Also is she capable of closing her mouth? Every picture or video ends in a bleeping pout. So professional
And her skin looks red raw to me!

Reactions: 3

Am I missing something with her sisters skin care - she just uses the ordinary?? Get it in boots love. I’m not knocking it because I use it myself, but doesn’t mean I’m going to make it my ‘job’

Coming up to 8 Years since he was sent down isn’t it? Does that mean he will be out soon?
I was thinking this, was trying to work it out.

2012:
-Naomi aged 19 met Jonofun aged 37

June 2014:
-Jonofun commits crime

March 2015:
- Jonofun sentenced to 8.5 years (Naomi aged 22. Jonofun 40)

So they were only together maybe 2 years before he commits that crime and goes to prison.

I assume he was released early for good behaviour and served half the sentence, he may have already served some time before sentencing.

First half of 2019 - Jonofun released from prison

July 2019 (date approx) - Sullivan would have been conceived (Naomi aged 26, Jonathan aged 44)

So her ‘fertility’ struggle could have been max 6 months

April 2020 - Sullivan born (Naomi aged 27, Jonathan aged 45)

2020 - At some point in 2020 (between September-December Jonathan is back in prison

December 2020 - famous Christmas photoshop photo

So Jonofun was out of prison for maybe 18 months? Would he have received additional time or just had to finish the existing sentence? If he had another 4+ years remaining I expect he would be due out the end of 2024?

Reactions: 4

2012:

June 2014:
-Jonofun commits crime

March 2015:

So they were only together maybe 2 years before he commits that crime and goes to prison.

I assume he was released early for good behaviour and served half the sentence, he may have already served some time before sentencing.

July 2019 (date approx) - Sullivan would have been conceived (Naomi aged 26, Jonathan aged 44)

2020 - At some point in 2020 (between September-December Jonathan is back in prison

So Jonofun was out of prison for maybe 18 months? Would he have received additional time or just had to finish the existing sentence? If he had another 4+ years remaining I expect he would be due out the end of 2024?
I don’t even think she had fertility issues just a case of he was in prison and that’s why she couldn’t get pregnant. I’m sure someone on here mentioned she actually got pregnant to him while he was in an open jail so technically was pregnant before his release. I think he is due out this year/early next year depending whether he had extra time added on or plead guilty to his offences that also gets you time taken off.

I can remember before she had Sullivan she was always doing her hair on a Saturday night on insta live and would say she’s going out on the Sunday I reckon this was just visits to see him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what her solo-parenting narrative will be once he's released? Dya reckon if he'll live with her or not? Must be so weird for Sullivan to have a Dad he never sees and then Boom, he returns.

I wonder what her solo-parenting narrative will be once he's released? Dya reckon if he'll live with her or not? Must be so weird for Sullivan to have a Dad he never sees and then Boom, he returns.
I don't think he'll be living with her long. He'll be back in the nick on the oil rigs within a few months

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He will see him in the prison Won’t he. Wonder if she goes every week

Reactions: 3
Whereabouts in Manchester does Naomi live roughly? Prestwich? All jonafuns offending seemed to centre round cheetham hill so if they decide that her address is too close and constitutes a risk of reoffending he might have to go to an approved premises where they can keep a better eye on him 😭

Reactions: 1

2012:

June 2014:
-Jonofun commits crime

March 2015:

He had to finish the rest of the existing sentence so will be out this year or next