Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it that company's employ her she has jagar 4x4 always shopping in selfridges most folk if their man got the jail wouldn't have the lifestyle she has ! Absolutely shocking she shouldn't be employed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s overstepping with the boundaries when it comes to sul, the whole soppy post read like it was to a partner not a child. She is suffocating and his future partner is never going to live up to her expectations- she’s just vile ‘ later when you will do something wild and dangerous’ yeah that’s not the flex you think it is Naomi he’s a child and shouldn’t be put in danger just because she want to parent like a best mate and not with authority 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s overstepping with the boundaries when it comes to sul, the whole soppy post read like it was to a partner not a child. She is suffocating and his future partner is never going to live up to her expectations- she’s just vile ‘ later when you will do something wild and dangerous’ yeah that’s not the flex you think it is Naomi he’s a child and shouldn’t be put in danger just because she want to parent like a best mate and not with authority 🤢
Well the fact that he has a heroin dealer father behind bars it's probably a given that he will do something 'wild and dangerous' one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When someone called her out in her DMs saying sul ‘wont be hers forever’ and she replied basically saying that she’d be an overbearing mother in law and grandparent is quite concerning. As much as my son is my world, when the time comes, whenever that may be whether a teenager, sooner than that or later, he will be ‘let go’ to be his own person and not tied to my apron strings. I know he’s only three (my son is of a similar age) but it’s quite suffocating just how much she relies on a 3 year old to get through daily life when she’s apparently such a ‘mom girl boss bad witch

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’ll probably fake marry her son like she has done with Jonathon. Buy herself another ring, why not

She is unhinged

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I REALLY think there’s enough Airwrap reels now. We get it, it curls your hair. They ain’t gonna work with you, hun.

Every bloody day she’s there looking amazed it’s curled her hair again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't like it when she brushes it all out. I think it looks old fashioned, especially with the bits around her face.

Reactions: 7
If the look she is after is deflated balloons then sure she can still go bra less

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God her tits are saggy I think way before summer there will be uplift done over to turkey for free ad ! Other news her skins awful she's good with a filter
I would think that, but she said she thinks they look good!! 😅

Reactions: 1
If she’s heading to turkey she needs them nashers sorted first, erghhh the saliva teethy mouth makes me gag. She has bad skin! Catfishhhh

Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop sharing her sisters new skin care crap. She isn’t relatable at all, she is up her own arse too much to be likeable

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would Dyson want to work with a heroin dealer’s girlfriend? They obviously haven’t done their research thoroughly!!

Reactions: 18