Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed she was another one of the girlfriends - the amount of time they spend together suggests that she’s on her own too. She has no other friends have you noticed? She just hangs around with her sister and this other gangster’s mol.

Just put two and two together- so her friend Hannah’s husband is inside with jonafun!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How embarrassing. Begging for a Dyson collab whilst your fake husband is inside for 8 1/2 years for being a drug lord 🤦🏼‍♀️ no wonder she looks so haggard!! She needs to pipe down with the best in the world mummy bullshit if she’s going to let that scumbag back into her life when he’s out. What message is that sending to her son?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The bouncy blow dry needs to a die a sudden painful death it’s 2023. No one wants to look like they’ve got a part in dynasty anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I literally can’t stand the woman. I’m all for being an independent woman and treating yourself however buying yourself a new engagement ring whilst your fiancé is in prison is where I draw the line. I’m sorry but it’s all such an act this ‘living my best life, best mum bullshit’ she’s absolutely miserable that her fellas inside, she’s having to graft to either pay the bills or launder dodgy money through a legit business, she’s got limited family and friends, it’s all an act and fake. And this ‘natural hippy conspiracy bollox’ (I’m actually not bothered if people want to live super clean, you do you) but remember when she didn’t have a tv so had a projector instead because of ‘radiation,’ she’s not vaxed the baby, stopped eating biscuits because of bugs or something….YET HER FELLAS A HEROIN DEALER LOOOOOOOOL EAT tit YOU DAFT COW!!! Her and Jonofun have probs sniffed more gear than I have air

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s been had off over 3k as a down payment on a car, fuming that someone recommended it to her and the car company is tit.
1- I bet Kate Hayes recommended it
2- the car company is probably just a drugs front
3- Karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I literally can’t stand the woman. I’m all for being an independent woman and treating yourself however buying yourself a new engagement ring whilst your fiancé is in prison is where I draw the line. I’m sorry but it’s all such an act this ‘living my best life, best mum bullshit’ she’s absolutely miserable that her fellas inside, she’s having to graft to either pay the bills or launder dodgy money through a legit business, she’s got limited family and friends, it’s all an act and fake. And this ‘natural hippy conspiracy bollox’ (I’m actually not bothered if people want to live super clean, you do you) but remember when she didn’t have a tv so had a projector instead because of ‘radiation,’ she’s not vaxed the baby, stopped eating biscuits because of bugs or something….YET HER FELLAS A HEROIN DEALER LOOOOOOOOL EAT tit YOU DAFT COW!!! Her and Jonofun have probs sniffed more gear than I have air
Omg I never knew this lol. What a hypocritical cow. So it's okay for you to live clean but not the heroin addicts your bf sells drugs to. Honestly people like her make me sick.

The bouncy blow dry needs to a die a sudden painful death it’s 2023. No one wants to look like they’ve got a part in dynasty anymore.
It's all I see on reels/tik toks lately all these heatless curls bouncy blow hacks😐

Reactions: 2
I see she has Kia now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not that's there's anything wrong with them but she said a while bk I love driving my merc 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagining having to buy yourself everything and man's inside 😂😂😂😂 that's probably Mossiant ring I seen advertised on tik tok Because if that real 3 carat ring it would be worth a fortune! Suppose she has to fake it till she makes it

Reactions: 6
I see she has Kia now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not that's there's anything wrong with them but she said a while bk I love driving my merc 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagining having to buy yourself everything and man's inside 😂😂😂😂 that's probably Mossiant ring I seen advertised on tik tok Because if that real 3 carat ring it would be worth a fortune! Suppose she has to fake it till she makes it
So embarrassing. Why choose such ugly rings when you can choose them yourself 😅

I’ve never heard of anything as mad as someone changing their name by deedpoll to make it look like they are married to their boyfriend!

• Haha
she was in a jag on Monday? She made several story’s showing the logo on her steering wheel?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just thought… that Hannah hussein is now (allegedly) doing nails at sul hair (worst salon name ever). Do we think this is another ruse to enable more money laundering while their partners are inside!?

Reactions: 6
Just thought… that Hannah hussein is now (allegedly) doing nails at sul hair (worst salon name ever). Do we think this is another ruse to enable more money laundering while their partners are inside!?
Not to mention the fact that her sister who has just qualified in law, has suddenly become a skin expert and is also apparently working in Sul hair too. Defo dodgy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s such a scruf it drives me insane 🤢 I’m from Manchester and I’ve drove past her salon before and it looks roughhhhh wouldn’t catch me dead in there

Reactions: 3
She takes her kid to the Trafford centre every day she has off. Take him for a walk, to a fun park, a kids play park, feed the ducks, get his bike out.. anything but drag him round shops!!!

Where did she go for her brows? B&Q? They’re not even the right shape, let alone colour of them!
F2850E7D-D2A3-432D-B7C7-47E204C7069D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15