Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke about trolling i asusmed this was a busy thread. I never see hate comments really either on her posts..

Did episode 3 ever get aired or her and katies podcrap?
Nooooo, apparently on a TikTok live she said that she wasn’t doing podcast 3. But said that the “other girl” would continue. I have misphrased there , but it was mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread. Tbf I don’t blame Naomi for stepping away from Kate…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nooooo, apparently on a TikTok live she said that she wasn’t doing podcast 3. But said that the “other girl” would continue. I have misphrased there , but it was mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread. Tbf I don’t blame Naomi for stepping away from Kate…
👀👀 Weird they said it was recorded going up last week / 2 weeks ago!

Wonder what the goss is there?

👀👀 Weird they said it was recorded going up last week / 2 weeks ago!

Wonder what the goss is there?
No idea, but I reckon Naomi just thought nah, duck it!
If you’ve never been in the Kate Hayes thread, go and have a look 180 threads. Read the wiki, it’ll break you in gently! Everything Kate touches turns to tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No idea, but I reckon Naomi just thought nah, duck it!
If you’ve never been in the Kate Hayes thread, go and have a look 180 threads. Read the wiki, it’ll break you in gently! Everything Kate touches turns to tit.
I did have a breif look but i will deep dive later on today as i didn't take much on board of what she was like! Will make for interesting reading today then 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did have a breif look but i will deep dive later on today as i didn't take much on board of what she was like! Will make for interesting reading today then 🧐
You’re in for a treat,the wiki is a joy to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine buying yourself an engagement ring to go with the wedding ring you wear when you’re not engaged or married and your heroin dealing boyfriend is in prison

569AB2FD-F297-43A4-BDEC-42F097B98D45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When is he out? Can the ‘tattler’ with all the tea come back and give us an update please 👀

The video about her moaning that Dyson won’t give her a brand collab. Well 1. You look a grubby bleep that doesn’t wash. 2. You’re a gangsters moll so not whiter than white and 3. You promote other rip offs of the air wrap just to up your chances of getting any deals at all so you’re not loyal. Stop trying for the sympathy vote with your followers it will turn Dyson off even more

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The video about her moaning that Dyson won’t give her a brand collab. Well 1. You look a grubby bleep that doesn’t wash. 2. You’re a gangsters moll so not whiter than white and 3. You promote other rip offs of the air wrap just to up your chances of getting any deals at all so you’re not loyal. Stop trying for the sympathy vote with your followers it will turn Dyson off even more
Agreed: Having worked with Dyson ( internally not advertising/influencing) I very much doubt they would collab with her…

Reactions: 5
yeah I do recall maybe she used to buythat post was less than a year ago and she would have had them in a couple months at least.
I’m sure her “hair journey” has taken her 2
Years maybe??? Im shook 😂

also anyone confirm….her advice/routine etc she always says wash once a week… heat on hair once a week but yet how does she always have the videos of her repeatedlydoing her hair with a new tool everyday?!? Old videos?
I think your maths might be out a little… 261 weeks ago it says on the photo which is just over 5 years. She definitely used to have extensions and she snapped all her hair from over processing and etc I believe she once said x

Reactions: 1
For someone who has just been bought a new wedding and engagement ring 🤣 from her husband 🤣 why is she saying on her podcast she’s a virgin at. The min and cobwebbed 🤣🤣 is that because he’s in hmp nai love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who has just been bought a new wedding and engagement ring 🤣 from her husband 🤣 why is she saying on her podcast she’s a virgin at. The min and cobwebbed 🤣🤣 is that because he’s in hmp nai love 🤣🤣🤣
Cobwebbed 🤮 I wonder if Jonafun's sentence is long enough for her to grow n bouncy blow dry her pubes upon his return?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they not offer shagging visits at HMP if you are “married” ?

• Haha
She’s doing her makeup on her latest reel. Why does she look so grubby? Like how does someone get to look like that? It blows my mind. She looks like a granny with thick leathery skin. Has she got some sort of condition?? Also why does she talk out of the side of her mouth? I’ve noticed with slot of ppl who have fillers now they do the same.

Reactions: 7
Her face reminds me of Gordon Ramsey… plasticine with lines in it.

Did anyone see the state of plouise’s hair after Naomi had finished with it?!! It’s the worst I’ve ever seen it look!

• Haha
Reactions: 6