Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the KHM thread said her foreheads like a wifi symbol 🤣 one of the funniest things I’ve read on here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly though not only Naomi struggles with lines like that so it’s a bit out of pocket to keep rubbing in her face something she can’t change that others reading the comments could have too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s hilarious that she’s so focussed on people talking about her wrinkles, and yet she doesn’t seem to mention, or have a problem with, people talking about the fact that she’s a supporting partner of a heroin dealing gang member!! She seems happy to address one but not the other… funny that isn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly though not only Naomi struggles with lines like that so it’s a bit out of pocket to keep rubbing in her face something she can’t change that others reading the comments could have too
but the comments aren’t aimed at you, you’re choosing to be offended??

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if I was looking on the right post but didn’t find anything mad…
she may have deleted some, I haven’t looked recently but a few of her videos got a lot of views and the comments were crazy about her forehead and her face being a jump scare 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She does look weird though. I couldn’t work out whether she was old or young. The hair ages her so much and her skin looks dry as a bone and needs a good scrub. And her forehead??? Why does she have to scrunch it up like that?? She loves the attention but not from ppl saying she’s a drug dealers moll 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She does look weird though. I couldn’t work out whether she was old or young. The hair ages her so much and her skin looks dry as a bone and needs a good scrub. And her forehead??? Why does she have to scrunch it up like that?? She loves the attention but not from ppl saying she’s a drug dealers moll 🤷🏼‍♀️
On the Kate Hayes thread it was mentioned that she has extensions in. I think she’s been quite open about it as well… but the hair is far too long, she could have 12” cut off it and it would still look good…

Can’t believe her sister has just completed a law degree and has just completely binned that off and is now trying to be a beautician 😂😂😂 I suppose it’s always handy to have someone with a law degree in their family though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe her sister has just completed a law degree and has just completely binned that off and is now trying to be a beautician 😂😂😂 I suppose it’s always handy to have someone with a law degree in their family though 😂
She might not be able to practice if there's criminals in the family... That could be why.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow, I honestly didn't think you would be able to. Like joining the police etc.
I know! Shocking isn’t it! He’s dodgy as anything and if I could share his social media with you all I would 😂 we are talking selfies and videos outside the court bragging about how he got his client (usually running low on teeth) off multiple crimes etc 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she spoke about trolling i asusmed this was a busy thread. I never see hate comments really either on her posts..

Did episode 3 ever get aired or her and katies podcrap?

Reactions: 2