Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Evening Everybody 👋🏻
I’ve been directed here to have a nosey 👃🏻 from the announcement of the absolutely nailed on car crash collab podcast between this nut job and Truffle tits Kate Hayes, glad I invested the time to start at the beginning -WOWZERS! What a crazy cat ( or Shar Pei 🐶 - that creases me into bits 🤣) Naomi is, I’m sitting my ass down here 🪑and getting the biscuits out for the boss ☕ 💋💋
Welcome 🤗 once the podcast is released with ‘the truth’ I’m sure that this page will become lively again, then the Naomi V Tattle breakdown will also take off again which will bring more people here with inside goss. So get yourself comfy and enjoy the show 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I only managed to listen to the first half of that podcast… oh my god! Honestly - she said she has been trolled for stuff that other people in her life have done! You were called out Naomi because you are supporting a heroin dealing gang member who you were pretending to live with whilst he was actually in prison! Take some accountability

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I only managed to listen to the first half of that podcast… oh my god! Honestly - she said she has been trolled for stuff that other people in her life have done! You were called out Naomi because you are supporting a heroin dealing gang member who you were pretending to live with whilst he was actually in prison! Take some accountability
Did she mention Jonafun at all?

Reactions: 1
8DD570E8-9186-4697-8800-4880EDFE9F9D.png

This pisses me off! Fair enough if she was being “trolled” unnecessarily - but she is a bare faced liar and the partner of a heroin dealing gang member!

You have to expect people are going to call you out if you are lying to the ridiculous extent she has been!

Funny how it’s important to “be kind” when it’s directed at her- but not necessary for her partner to “be kind” in his chosen “career path”! Pretty sure the family members of people affected by gangs and drugs wouldn’t think they’ve been very kind! All for money too- makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s got to be a gear head, surly😂 off her rocker.
We literally couldn’t care if you breastfeed we care about your heroin ‘husband’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ay she shared a bulldog type dog recently and you could barely see it’s nose.
Just watching a panorama thing on bbc iplayer about crime gangs and illegal dog breeding and I swear it’s the same dog. The breeders are also heroin drug dealers from Warrington…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I seen this post it’s from about a year ago but I read it like she was getting extensions refitted is her hair no real???
She said something a few months ago about not having extensions anymore but I’m sure she used to always say it was her real hair when it obviously wasn’t

Reactions: 2
She said something a few months ago about not having extensions anymore but I’m sure she used to always say it was her real hair when it obviously wasn’t
yeah I do recall maybe she used to buythat post was less than a year ago and she would have had them in a couple months at least.
I’m sure her “hair journey” has taken her 2
Years maybe??? Im shook 😂

also anyone confirm….her advice/routine etc she always says wash once a week… heat on hair once a week but yet how does she always have the videos of her repeatedlydoing her hair with a new tool everyday?!? Old videos?

Ay she shared a bulldog type dog recently and you could barely see it’s nose.
Just watching a panorama thing on bbc iplayer about crime gangs and illegal dog breeding and I swear it’s the same dog. The breeders are also heroin drug dealers from Warrington…
Just seen it in the MEN, he's probably cell mates with her other half.

Screenshot_20230129_072946_com.android.chrome_edit_918831909318129.jpg

Also, I watched about 3 seconds of the podcast but couldn't stand it. The thing I have noticed is that she's managed to garner sympathy for herself by being less of a twit than KH 😂.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7