Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading here again - hi Naomi
You make out that you’re an angel!! You’re a supporting partner of an imprisoned heroin dealing gang member!! People will (rightly) have an opinion on that!!
View attachment 1452310
So now she admits she is a single parent not SOLO parenting With a partner who works offshore or wherever he is supposed to work at

Reactions: 10
So now she admits she is a single parent not SOLO parenting With a partner who works offshore or wherever he is supposed to work at
She hadn’t mentioned Jonafun for a while and I thought maybe she had come to her senses and ditched him…. But then she mentioned him the other day, so clearly she’s still with him (well, as “with” as you can be with someone who’s in prison again!!)

Reactions: 6
I'm a
im so glad you've came to the thread she needs outed !

Reactions: 6
People wouldn’t mind (as much!!) if she didn’t play the single mother card who is trying her best in her salon, with her own little scrunchie business whilst juggling childcare, but she’s an absolute liar and deserves to be outed!!!

Reactions: 12
Been reading here again - hi Naomi
You make out that you’re an angel!! You’re a supporting partner of an imprisoned heroin dealing gang member!! People will (rightly) have an opinion on that!!
View attachment 1452310
so dramatic, bloody writing a comment on tattle is not stalking you her thread is so quiet, why does she lose her head so easily

Reactions: 11
She’s deleted her post already

Wonder what she’ll have to say to that “Jaymee who rents a chair in her salon” today!! Would love to be a fly on the wall!!

Reactions: 9
I would have some respect if she was honest about him being in prison and why OR left him and made it clear she’s single.

Reactions: 7
Makes me die that stupid puzzled look she pulls when movong gen air wrap off her hair , like she doesn’t know it’s gonna curl her hair . Literally a plant pot.

Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand about all the comments she gets about her wrinkles/forehead etc on tiktok is why she doesn’t just admit she had Botox before having Sullivan and now she doesn’t, and that’s why the lines are so much worse than most other people her age. When she says ‘I’m a BF mum I don’t want Botox’ or ‘I’m naturally expressionate’ it takes away from the fact that she did used to inject shit tonnes of the stuff into her face. I remember her Instagram from before it got hacked and you could see her face trying to desperately to move but it couldn’t because of all the injectables. On her new Instagram one of her first videos of her in a blue top shows what her face used to be like when she had Botox/filler/whatever the fuck they use. I’m not slating anyone that gets it either but it’s her lack of honestly. I understand why she doesn’t want to put about the jonafun sitch online (although the mind boggles as to why she openly discloses it to clients) but she could save other young girls from ruining their faces by being transparent about starting it too young and then suddenly stopping

Reactions: 10
I think considering she’s lying about being the supporting girlfriend of an imprisoned heroin dealing gang member, the fact she’s not honest about having Botox previously is a drop in the ocean!!!

Reactions: 11
I normally hang out on the Kate Hayes and Asher Mary Lou threads. I’ve been following Naomi for a while and at first, loved her hair tutorials (minus the weird fringe) but she’s been doing my head in with the beggy posts aimed at Dyson so had to search if she had a thread here and here I am! Does her new management not know that it’s not the done thing to constantly beg a brand to work with them and worse, get her followers to do the same? Just by looking at her, her face wouldn’t fit with Dyson and her links to drugs certainly wouldn’t. It also winds me up that she’s had a lot of new followers recently since Harriet Westmoreland has been mentioning her. That’s someone else who needs a thread if she hasn’t got one already

Reactions: 8
I don’t know who’s behind the expose account, but I am here for it The ironic thing is… I wouldn’t have even known about the account if she hadn’t mentioned it herself on her stories! I wonder how many people have searched for it like I did. She’s constantly directing people to the truth.

Reactions: 5