Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments about children who can’t speak or have a say is distasteful. She hasn’t done anything wrong!
Not everyone thinks certain kids are cute. They’re innocent but some just aren’t cute. I see plenty of babies out and baby who just aren’t that cute. Some are and some aren’t. It isn’t a big deal.

Reactions: 1
It’s disgusting commenting on an innocent childs looks and posting her photos here.

Reactions: 2
I used to know her about 5 years ago and she was putting a LOT of effort and passion into what she was doing.

All seems a bit lazy now

Also, her fella won’t be earning THAT much. Like he’s a footballer, but not a massively good one...

Lets keep opinions about an innocent child to ourselves and keep the talk on Naomi, she has chosen to put herself out there, her child has had no say in this and should be left out of discussion.

its such comments that give tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 13
I was waiting for the overly staged photo for her daughters birthday... and here it is

This is so wrong do not comment on the way an innocent child looks.
I already did.

Her kid is as miserable as the parents. That isn’t my fault. Blame her mother for trying and forcing her into the “aesthetic” that her and her ugly sister are trying hard to pull off.

This kid probably does smile but Naomi just gets the shots where she’s looking at miserable as her and Summer.

She’s just not a cute baby. Some babies aren’t cute and that’s that. Some are, some aren’t. It’s not a big deal.

It’s like some kids, some are ugly and some aren’t. Some as ugly when they’re babies or kids and can be pretty adults.

You don’t have to think all kids are beautiful. A parent would think that because they’ve brought it into the world. People who aren’t that child’s parents see it differently.

Thing is you just don’t tell the said person their baby or kid is ugly 😂

It’s going to be all neutral boring things
Boring and dull.

I can’t wait for these clowns to move to LA because that is when the fun will truly begin. Won’t happen until her kid is up and walking apparently.

I wonder if sad summer will follow suit and convince her low budget Lil Wayne to try pursuing a career in soccer in the states.

I’d love that. Just to see how privileged they really were over here and the contrast of backlash they’d receive there. Because bringing up b***k children in America is no joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
can we stop with calling a child ugly/not cute.

You’ve said your Opinion, you don’t have to keep repeating it.

Whatever you think of the childs look she is still an innocent baby and its uncalled for.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah please stop saying the baby is ugly it’s not fair on the baby, it doesn’t even know it’s being posted on insta the poor thing :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.