Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I have just been snooping through some of the England WAGs profiles and Naomi follows and interacts with every single one 😂 She even follows one whose account is on private with just a few hundred followers! Desperate much, considering her husband only plays for a championship football team and is not highly rated within his team at that!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Lilt

Nola wore crocs to the wedding 😂 she didn’t even bother doing the little girls hair
5EAEA314-C24C-495D-93D1-5F25CC801FCC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Mummymeee

Her daughter is in nursery and she needs an assistant to do the most basic tasks that are part of her job as an influencer. So what will she actually do all day then?

I scrolled all the way back to last year on Nola's first birthday and she didn't have a party for her last year. Gosh does she care at all? I know birthday parties aren't the be all and end all of life but even a few balloons and a banner and have the girl in a pretty dress. Imagine looking back on your baby pictures and not having a birthday party.

Halliestar

VIP Member
I used to follow her and then she blocked me because I liked someone’s comment when they said she never tells people where certain items of clothing are from.
She sounds so stuck up and sounds like she could send anyone to sleep the way she talks, no enthusiasm at all, like she’s montoned. She also denied having lip fillers for ages when it’s so obvious 🙄

She just seems boring in every way possible

Violetpickles

This is going to sound awful but I genuinely don’t think she’s hiding her child’s face for privacy’s sake if you catch my drift...

• Sad

Elouise92

Omg her showing off her new car and then posting a story saying it’s ok for her to show off because she’s worked so hard for it. Errrrrr get a grip! Hasn’t done a hard days work in her life.
Yep! Infuuuuuuriating. Why does she need a car like that anyway? Does she even go anywhere other than Starbucks and her bi-monthly trip to Dubai (yawn)?

MaryX82

VIP Member
If she just did Nola’s hair more often she would be use to it and would not kick up a fuss when it’s finally being done.If she’s letting Nola tell her no now what is she going to be like when potty training?Put it off until she’s 5 because Nola says no.Get a grip and do some proper parenting.

Lilt

Never really posted on this thread but I have followed them both for a while and I just find them so bitter. They are so pretty but have such ugly personalities!

I feel so sorry for Nola, never seen that poor baby wearing anything with colour or just the type of colourful clothing a small child would wear. It’s almost like Naomi wants the poor child to fit her aesthetic which is sad and I’m sure Summer will go down the same path with baby. They’ll be fashion props to them that always seem to be stuck inside their colourless apartments watching their mums take photo after photo of themselves 🙄

Maybe she needed to get married for the spousal visa?

Derrick has a US passport anyway, so it’ll probably be easier for Naomi to start the green card process being in the country already and now being married

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, she’s boring. As dull as dish water. Basically, to stay in America a wedding would have needed to happen for a visa. He’s obviously got dual citizenship or a visa sponsorship and she doesn’t because let’s face it, having an Instagram account doesn’t waiver your right to live in a country & she’s got nothing else to offer.

Pinkii

VIP Member
How this basic AF person has so many followers is beyond me. Who are these brain dead people following her!? she literally brings no ounce of originality to instagram

sephylily

VIP Member
i don't mind the actual content but it's HILARIOUS when you look at the transition. she is so fake it is unreal.