Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but am I missing something? What maternity rights is she referring to?
She thinks she deserves another full year of paid maternity leave because she has her baby during lockdown and didn’t get to do all the things that women who had their babies before lockdown could do (despite the fact that she WAS seeing friends etc during lockdown... the rules apparently didn’t apply to her). She’s thick as tit! If she wants more time for work, surely she can ask her drug dealer boyfriend for some of his drug money!

Reactions: 5
Like you said @the_moonins shes had a pretty normal time in lockdown. Parties, seeing friends etc.
Now her source of income is in prison, she’s having to fend for herself but still wants the life of luxury.

Reactions: 3
I get that kids have accidents... but seriously. How can her son get 4 facial injuries in 2 days from individual incidents?! Is she not watching him at all? She says they’re not his only injuries too... just the ones on his face. During her stories, you can see him in the background just climbing on things (I’m not talking about the sofa... things like the tv cabinet ffs!) and she’s not near him/trying to stop him at all. Yesterday she said that she’d “left the room for a few minutes” and returned to find him on top of the tv cabinet. The tv was hanging on the wall right above him and looks very precarious... He would have been able to reach it, and if he’d have hit it, it could have come off the wall and down onto him.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Jumping over here from another thread & wow I had no idea how bad her fella was/ is.

Reactions: 1
Why does she want to change her Instagram name I wonder?! 😂 Could it be because if you Google her, this thread comes up?! She does realise that whatever she changes it to, it’ll be changed to on here too!

Why does she want to change her Instagram name I wonder?! 😂 Could it be because if you Google her, this thread comes up?! She does realise that whatever she changes it to, it’ll be changed to on here too!
I still find it hilarious that she’s trying to branch out to the blogger thing. I would feel sorry for her if she starting getting 100,000’s followers who would all start finding out about the criminal lifestyle especially all these mummy blogger types who are holier than thou.

Account name suggestion for our Naomi?

• Haha
I see she’s now opening her own salon! Somewhere for her boyfriend to launder his money through no doubt

• Haha
Had to get her sister to set up her Mother’s Day balloons and presents (that she’ll have bought for herself) because “JC” (notice she’s now not using his name anymore?!) is in prison!
1A8D3371-0B09-4259-BF4B-DB8391A9EF00.png

• Haha
She thinks she deserves another full year of paid maternity leave because she has her baby during lockdown and didn’t get to do all the things that women who had their babies before lockdown could do (despite the fact that she WAS seeing friends etc during lockdown... the rules apparently didn’t apply to her). She’s thick as tit! If she wants more time for work, surely she can ask her drug dealer boyfriend for some of his drug money!
What a self entitled bleep. That’s all I have to say on the matter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I see she’s now opening her own salon! Somewhere for her boyfriend to launder his money through no doubt
I don’t get it tho, I’m sure someone posted back in the thread that she’s not even a qualified hairdresser and is only ‘qualified’ to do bouncy blows. Not sure why someone like that (if it’s true) would take such a HUGE leap by opening their own salon?! I’m presuming she’ll chair rent etc and make her money that way or open a ‘bouncy blow academy’

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it tho, I’m sure someone posted back in the thread that she’s not even a qualified hairdresser and is only ‘qualified’ to do bouncy blows. Not sure why someone like that (if it’s true) would take such a HUGE leap by opening their own salon?! I’m presuming she’ll chair rent etc and make her money that way or open a ‘bouncy blow academy’
My money is on an academy, taking tips from the other twit that is Kate Hayes.

Had to get her sister to set up her Mother’s Day balloons and presents (that she’ll have bought for herself) because “JC” (notice she’s now not using his name anymore?!) is in prison!
View attachment 482043
Fancy thinking that to have a decent Mother’s Day you have to go ham on balloons and decorations. I love my over milky tea and cold toast and cute handmade cards from the kids. I bet she feels sick from all of the self indulgence.

Yeah JC could be anyone... Jesus Christ? Jeremy Corbyn? It’s probably to stop people googling him even though a quick google search of her leads people straight here. 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely howling that she's still trying to kidd her followers into thinking that JC is still at home doing all these lovely things for her. She posted a video of a huge grazing table of food and it definitely was not at her house!? But then breaking the law is pretty normal in her family.

Going to book myself in for a bouncy blow at her salon and ask her square in the face where JC is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My money is on an academy, taking tips from the other twit that is Kate Hayes.

Fancy thinking that to have a decent Mother’s Day you have to go ham on balloons and decorations. I love my over milky tea and cold toast and cute handmade cards from the kids. I bet she feels sick from all of the self indulgence.

Yeah JC could be anyone... Jesus Christ? Jeremy Corbyn? It’s probably to stop people googling him even though a quick google search of her leads people straight here. 👋🏼
I am dying laughing at the JC being Jesus Christ. She blocked me so I can no king see the tit show but looks like nothin has changed she living in fantasy land 🙋🏻‍♀️😁

• Haha
I am dying laughing at the JC being Jesus Christ. She blocked me so I can no king see the tit show but looks like nothin has changed she living in fantasy land 🙋🏻‍♀️😁
😂 she definitely thinks that jonafun is the second coming, much like the original JC.

Haha what did you say to her to make her block? One of my mates got blocked for liking a comment about her being a selfish twit with covid regulations.

• Haha
😂 she definitely thinks that jonafun is the second coming, much like the original JC.

Haha what did you say to her to make her block? One of my mates got blocked for liking a comment about her being a selfish twit with covid regulations.
I can’t remember my exact wording but when she did a question box I asked round about how does it feel to have a drug selling boyfriend. I perhaps wasn’t so polite with my words and I got an instant block. Gutted she didn’t answer my question though....il be forever wondering 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Literal first thought when I saw it!!

Thread Suggestion: we know how to do the Naomi bun and we know JC is in prison HUN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, she’s laughing again today at her (not even 1 year old yet) son because he’s not listening to her saying “no” in a quiet non-authoritative voice from across the room as he tips the dining chairs over... meanwhile, look at the bruises on his face ffs. How can she think this is ok? She’s laughing about him doing dangerous stuff now... it’s not ok. Baring in mind also that this photo has a filter on... his nose is so badly bruised.

2C60131A-C481-4315-8B0C-DCD19E7D38C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.