Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's made a rod her own back telling him no then laughing at him and smiling he's just going to think its a game and keep on doing it bless him. I agree everyone raises their kids differently and they have a right to do but she's making it harder on herself
Yes and then moans that its hard! No brain cells

Reactions: 1
Hes normal sleep pattern is back she says?? So he basically had a couple crappy nights then due to teething 🙈 she really got no idea has she.. dingbat

Reactions: 1
Probably back inside. No one has seen him since early last year

I’d say a few months. She had stories a few month back, with them on walks and him holding the baby. But obvs still hiding his face. But yeh he’s defo in hmp Forrest bank or strangeways waiting to be sentenced I reckon and that’s why there’s nothing on the news about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’d say a few months. She had stories a few month back, with them on walks and him holding the baby. But obvs still hiding his face. But yeh he’s defo in hmp Forrest bank or strangeways waiting to be sentenced I reckon and that’s why there’s nothing on the news about him.
Spot on!!
What do we all reckon he’s done this time?

Spot on!!
What do we all reckon he’s done this time?

Will be to do with drugs again, obvs kept him in as he’s broke his license or something.
She knows all this and still chooses to stay with him, it winds me up so so much. That she is putting that child in danger and there’s people who can’t have kids and would be amazing parents.

Oh and I don’t know what grinds more my gears when I watch her, or that jaw of hers. It’s hideous.

Reactions: 4
Sully being ‘caught trying to read Daddy’s books’ how ironic one of them is titled ‘The Fix’ 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s actually brought attention to this site AGAIN! Hasn’t she learned her lesson?!! Her followers are now going to come here and read all about her convicted heroin dealer boyfriend. She’s on one today folks!!

3179D8FB-A71C-4081-904A-AA0322F86AB9.png

Reactions: 2
I've finally had to unfollow. Why would a grown woman want to be matching with a baby all of the time?!

• Haha
We all know baby daddy is in jail hun you don't need to spell it out 🤣 she's moaning her kid got his hair washed, his body massaged and clean pjs but she only gets washed?! What does she expect if she wants to massage herself then go for it shame jonafun is behind bars but then you chose the thing life hon 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to it being online once he’s charged!! 😂😂😂

Surely he would think I have a baby now I want to see grow up. He must be a real scumbag

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s actually brought attention to this site AGAIN! Hasn’t she learned her lesson?!! Her followers are now going to come here and read all about her convicted heroin dealer boyfriend. She’s on one today folks!!

View attachment 374978
I find it a bit daft posting the stories when it doesn’t mention the actual name of the site 🤷🏼‍♀️ rule number 1?

We all know baby daddy is in jail hun you don't need to spell it out 🤣 she's moaning her kid got his hair washed, his body massaged and clean pjs but she only gets washed?! What does she expect if she wants to massage herself then go for it shame jonafun is behind bars but then you chose the thing life hon 🤣
Dead 😂 put your baby down for once hun, in a cot in his room at bed time and have a bath luv and massage yourself as much as you like.

Welcome to all the new tatlers who arrived here from Naomibuns Instagram. Yes her boyfriend is a convicted drug dealer, enjoy the read x

I know of her through people I went to school with. Rehab, the shop she works at is just 5 mins away from me too, she has also done a few of my friend’s hair. I stopped following her when she started pretending she was Chris Whitty giving out really stupid covid advice despite not being a medical professional and going on about anti vax nonsense. To now find out she’s funded her lavish life and outfits through drug money is absolutely hilarious especially knowing her and her group of friends think they’re the absolute tit around here. Hope more people find out who she really is. I think it’s really bad though that she said she’s struggled to conceive but in fact it’s because her fella’s dick was behind bars.

Also, I remember the days on her old account before she was hacked when she started having a tantrum because molly mae did a tutorial on how to put a high bun in your hair at night. She was saying that it’s her creation and did a video begging people to put buns in their hair and hashtag it as naomi bun instead.

Reactions: 13
This confirms he's not around any more? As else he would know how much screen time he gets if he's there living with them? 🤣 do the crime pay the time hunnay
Hes dad will go mad at what a TV head he is?? Better than being a crackhead like him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.