Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! I THINK this was the thread title with the most likes but it wasn’t much of a competition tbh as we didn’t have a huge number of suggestions.

She’s been flashing the Toby Carvery gold card and painting her bathroom (without taking the pictures off the wall…)

Wonder if she’ll be having a party for the coronation?

Carry on!

Reactions: 7
Oh good Lord. Just had a look at some of the party footage. I don't know where to begin. The footage of getting Julie's car with a box kipling cake slices! WTF 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
The recent story reel is certainly a dig at Tattle. ‘We did a head count for fire regulations. There was 78 of us’ Never heard that before 😂
‘We prefer hot food over cold sandwiches’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fire Regs? 😂 our family has hired many halls over the years and not once have we had to do a head count 😂 stupid old bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just gets better/worse. I bet she’s going to be all over the coronation either that or she loves Charlie and despises Camilla!

Reactions: 3
Oh good Lord. Just had a look at some of the party footage. I don't know where to begin. The footage of getting Julie's car with a box kipling cake slices! WTF 😂 😂 😂
Where is this, it’s not on her usual account? I feel I’m missing out!

Reactions: 5
CheChe look up alina and the doll, the weirdo girlfriend of the son, the comic con one. It's in her collection of uploads 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you so much - I felt left out! I never thought the day would come when the account of a trainee clairvoyant who owns a haunted doll would provide me with visuals I crave!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sad obsession with views, the ignorance, and the derogatory comments about Dave are all present and correct.

Reactions: 11
This woman is twelve thousand years old and obsessed with social media likes! I’ve got teenage children who don’t go on about it as much as this old fossil does.

Reactions: 19
CheChe look up alina and the doll, the weirdo girlfriend of the son, the comic con one. It's in her collection of uploads 🤣🤣🤣
Always got to be the centre of attention hasn’t he?! Blocking the teenagers being filmed dancing, taking over the cocktail making etc. Then home with a packet of cheap cakes despite the six figure bank balance.
18B04A97-24EA-4EF0-9E6F-D54D05C05202.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That whole sentence killed me 💀 🤣🤣🤣. I’m gonna have to get into this thread I think 😆
I was just gonna comment the exact same thing, some of the comments on this thread have me in stitches, people's observations are so funny! Honestly the leprechaun shoes comment has really cheered me up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me reg holdsworth alive and kicking in the back lands of keefley
IMG_1044.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She looks like she uses a men's hair clippers to cut her hair. It's so uneven. And what even is that birth mark? I've never seen anything like it in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.