Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wasted. Being a right bleep in the comments again. What does this even mean?? Not everyone uses tiktok to “video” you stupid old twit! 🤣🤣
Was just coming on to say the exact same thing!! Stupid old cow needs a hard boot in her crusty old minge!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
must be Sesh Sunday for nanna with the replies she's giving
She’s not back th’nights until tonight.

No doubt she’ll be up at midday, puffy faced with acetone breath.

Only thing to cure that ruddy hangover is a frozen hotdog from Primrose Valley ‘89. Washed down with a cholera coffee from that manky water machine she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I put a comment on the last thread that I really regret now. I thought some of the aggro had humbled the old twit. It hasn't. I'm very sorry for always trying to look for the best in people

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, those comments! Imagine her as a teenager in school, massive bully, full of jealousy and hatred towards other girls because what a state she is looks wise. Bet she massive learning difficulties

Reactions: 12
I bet she was bullied at school and kept her head down but now she’s older and hiding behind a keyboard she thinks she can say what she likes. Twisted old boot. Bet she was so controlling bringing her kids up. Defo always been her way or the highway

Reactions: 20
I was literal thinking this morning if she had to stay in a bed with her mum until she was 18 imagine how little privacy her own kids had

Reactions: 12
I bet she was bullied at school and kept her head down but now she’s older and hiding behind a keyboard she thinks she can say what she likes. Twisted old boot. Bet she was so controlling bringing her kids up. Defo always been her way or the highway
Nah he was most definitely the school bully, one of his oldest friends was basically strongarmed by Kev into being his friend and the poor woman went along with it so she wouldn’t be bullied. Tactical move if you don’t want to get bullied you befriend the bully instead. All those years of resentment & hatred towards others have ingrained itself on the little gnomes face and that’s why he already looks fit for cremation in his early 60s.

Reactions: 15
Guys do we have any proof Dave is actually alive?? At this point I’m convinced he’s a taxidermy 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she talks aggravates me so much. Why does she pause all the time and look to the side like someone’s got a gun pointed at her telling her what to say?

“after a long day… 👀…there’s nothing like … 👀…a lovely bit of grrraveh 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way she talks aggravates me so much. Why does she pause all the time and look to the side like someone’s got a gun pointed at her telling her what to say?

“after a long day… 👀…there’s nothing like … 👀…a lovely bit of grrraveh 👀
It’s like the worlds shittiest M&S ad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.