Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said in one of the latest they don't have a shower, just a bath!!! Then followed by "I don't actually like showers". Sorry but who doesn't like a shower!! The house is totally stuck in the 80s/90s! I get the feeling they are either penny pinchers or they give a lot of their money to their family.
Toilet seat and lid were up too! One of my pet hates!

Reactions: 6
She's said in one of the latest they don't have a shower, just a bath!!! Then followed by "I don't actually like showers". Sorry but who doesn't like a shower!! The house is totally stuck in the 80s/90s! I get the feeling they are either penny pinchers or they give a lot of their money to their family.

I don't like showers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What I don’t get, boasting about being mortgage free for what the last 30 odd years but not upgrading your house! Especially when her kids are up and out, if it’s ‘her palace’ then spend a bit of money! Get it upgraded whilst you are still earning, I believe she works nights dunno if that’s confirmed tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get, boasting about being mortgage free for what the last 30 odd years but not upgrading your house! Especially when her kids are up and out, if it’s ‘her palace’ then spend a bit of money! Get it upgraded whilst you are still earning, I believe she works nights dunno if that’s confirmed tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she's one of those 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' kind of people. Happy to keep her house as it was. I don't have a problem with that, each to their own.
It's her rude attitude I can't stand, for a 61yr old she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 7
I think she's one of those 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' kind of people. Happy to keep her house as it was. I don't have a problem with that, each to their own.
It's her rude attitude I can't stand, for a 61yr old she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.
I’m not so magnanimous about her crappy, little 2 up 2 down house and I do have a problem with it! Why? Because she’s a nasty, vindictive little show-off who thinks she’s right about everything and railroads her way through life being bossy and rude under the pretext of being “real”. What’s that got to do with her house? Well, she has put her home up for public consumption by putting it on the internet in the mistaken belief that absolutely everyone will think it’a wonderful - it’s yet another example of her total narcissism. Well Bev, it looks basic, badly designed and uncomfortable. As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion..
Call me nanna, not desperate Granny, I clog up the bath with my hairy fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As probably the last message in this thread before it's locked..

I'd like to invite you my exhibition. The theme of this is; life as a 12 hr shift worker, who is suffering from wanting you to "do the roar", and a husband who resembles little more than a rotting tomato. My inspiration is a meal that looks so utterly repulsive one would assume its gone off, and should be in the bin. I know you're all on the edge of your seats...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.