Nanna Bea #9 Grandpa is on the ale, 👹 Nanna is actually male👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I say I ran here! How wasted are they again 😂 I’d be bloody mortified if that was my 👹Nanna👹
Thing is he literally has no shame and won’t delete it!
I must of missed the 6 figure video…. Anyone fill
Me in?

---

Nooooo her story needs to come with a warning 😭😭😭😭 I’m
Away to vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen her story and I’m confident it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life

Reactions: 14
That video with the chicken wing. I’ll never be the same. My tummy actually turned.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
When she’s dancing on Dave, he nearly topples in to the counter 😅 and the neighbour looks fuming at the comment she helped bring up their child! Cheeky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That chicken wing video 🤮 sounded like a newborn baby shitting nah I feel sick

• Sick
  • Haha
My boyfriend isn’t into tattle, he occasionally has a little peak at my phone but doesn’t understand. We were talking the other day about grandparents (pretty serious conversation) and I unintentionally word vomited 👹NANNA👹 safe to say he tit himself, thought I was the spawn of satan and an insensitive c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The one she’s replied to is interesting. Does everyone get told not to post in uniform big bev, or is it just those who are at risk of bringing their employer into disrepute by going rogue on tiktok every time they’ve had a couple of bottles of echo falls?

(I don’t actually know the answer by the way, I’ve never worked in a care home)

Reactions: 8
Why is she parading her Asian neighbours in that video like it's some kind of flex? Desperate to appear inclusive but it's giving "I'm not racist - I have black friends" vibes.

Embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she parading her Asian neighbours in that video like it's some kind of flex? Desperate to appear inclusive but it's giving "I'm not racist - I have black friends" vibes.

Embarrassed for her.
They look so uncomfortable too 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Embarrassed for her.
She's reposting an old one there. They looked uncomfortable though, they didn't want to get dragged onto her tiktok

Why can’t I see the chicken video 😩😩 I can see her other one so not joined the blocked club yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.