Nanna Bea #9 Grandpa is on the ale, 👹 Nanna is actually male👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way it just looks at the camera with that big stupid gaping mouth and throws food around the plates sickens me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell the old goat is proper sozzled tonight, state of her on that Chinese video slopping the food all over the place. I’d be deleting her tik tok off her phone if she was my mother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my bleeping lord that chicken wing video of probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen on tik tok and that’s a huge statement to make 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that's actually disgusting is she pandering to the feeders now?! She might make more money off of them than any sponsorship deal

Reactions: 2
Dancing about the kitchen in the jammies, bare feet, hanging onto the jugs, poor Grandpa Dave's clearly had a skinful doon the pub, hanging ontae the counter for dear life, wishing it would stop and probably stifling a whitey. Am DEID 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
NANNA! serves up decades old grub, no wonder Grandpa Dave lives in the pub
*Newfredsuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not green green grass!

👹 NANNA 👹 x Paul Breach is the crossover that nobody wants but let’s face it, we probably deserve it for continuing to hate watch these specimens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video with the chicken was so disgusting and uncomfortable to watch. I feel embarrassed for her. If that was my mum I would have to say something to her.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ this woman makes my blood pressure go through the roof, she’s the most irritating little poundshop gnome I’ve ever come across and her Chinese looked bogging!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.