Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Not being funny but why does every influencer/influencers minion who pops onto tattle to give us a telling off automatically assume we all don’t have a sex life?? Not judging if you don’t as it’s your choice and all that, but it seems to be the main insult 🤣
What kind of sex life do they have that doesn’t leave them anytime for social media? Is all just work, dinner, shag for 5 hours and then bed? You’d think the daughter-in-law would be a bit less robust if she was getting that much exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey poor granddaughter! When I was 15 I was down the park with a bottle of cider and ten ciggies and she’s having to play pass the parcel with a poison dwarf filming her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh how the mighty have fallen, I've waited a long time for this day. She deserves being dragged through the mud like shes done with someone asking a genuine question.
My recogning is, she had a chat with simple Sev at that party and shes told her to get over onto Insta hence her video for followers at the weekend, people are nicer over there, they will follow her over there too, her tik tok days are numbered, she will tell everyone shes verified on insta, you have to apply for that, it doesn't just happen because you're "famous" shes a nasty fool! 👹

• Heart
Reactions: 21

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
64482434-B770-4A03-A2B9-7E02FF1BB9C1.jpeg

…and what reason is that then? God what an insufferable prick. Imagine showing off because you have 2 hoovers. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 21