Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Well, well, well…I’ve just seen the @leoni post and I have a theory. I get a really strong vibe that it was written by someone who thinks they’re much more clever than they really are. The manner in which the writer defended Bev was done in a cringingly pretentious way and i immediately thought of her daughter-in-law, she of the haunted doll and the operatic ambitions on the karaoke. It seems like just the sort of essay she’d come up with in order to defend Bev. Just a theory…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Carpetandcurtains

I don't have a problem with these forums, but someone like her is such low hanging fruit, is this really how you old ladies make yourselves feel better about your sexless marriages and debilitating lives where you don't leave your sofas? I'll hear you out, if you can give me some genuine reason you hate this woman besides the fact she heavily moderates her comments and gets into petty arguments because she isn't that well-versed online. She reminds me of every woman her age I've ever worked with or knew. She's totally corny and predictable, and I kind of get the viral forums on here about people with genuinely problematic behaviour, but this is a new kind of sad. You hate that she seems to think she's a celebrity, which is true but I mean, she low-key is now. You don't think she deserves it, but deserves what? Let the weird old lady live. Yeah her food is typical and nothing special, but it's far from gross. If a single one of you can justify to me why she deserves this gross thread, I'll listen. But I've read more than half of it, and I don't seem to understand what her crime is. Blocking people? Over-using an airfryer? Being a 60-odd year old woman, that god forbid, actually gets a little bit of a kick out of some serendipitous online vitality? She 'doesn't deserve her fame' sounds petty, nobody deserves 'fame', and her likening to it is hardly critical. My point is, does anyone have the guts to actually take the words to justify why this, and you know it full well, ordinary lady deserves this vitriol? She's no Jack Monroe, Mrs Hinch or whatever influencer. She's just a bit of a tone deaf, slightly annoying, old woman. You know full well many of you have had women like her in your life, who you know the better of, and know full well. Imagine if this was your friend, or relative. Imaging is probably beyond you all because you're so resentful of your own lives.

If you have a problem with what I've said, the smartest thing you can do is challenge it and counter point. But I doubt it'll happen. We'll see.
Go on then, I'll take you on....
She's a bully. Pure and simple. She goes out of her way to harass people for asking questions and having a difference of opinion to her. She uses horrific events (Hillsborough) as a way of gaining attention.
Oh and as for your 'old ladies' opening gambit, I'd give that a 'must try harder'.
If you don't like what is posted here, nobody is forcing you to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The sides of Bevs sons head look like my fanny when I was 8 month pregnant n couldn’t shave it

• Haha
Reactions: 50

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Stewart Syndrome a condition characterised by their below average heights and intelligence, lack of discernible neck and square heads. May cause delusions such as belief they can rap, cook or dance.

Though people living with Stewart Syndrome may lead independent lives they might be prone to outbursts of aggression when drinking alcohol, so some supervision is recommended.

Those living with Stewart Syndrome make up 70% of The Sun’s remaining readership.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Can someone tell me is grandpa Dave an alcoholic? I’m lost cos I unfollowed her cos she was wrecking my head 😂
He’s been pissed since they got married in the sixties.

Anyway 👹Nanna’s👹 had a Blossom Hill. The ‘come dine with me’ recycle is up on TT. It won’t be long until we see the wedding photo where Granper Dave is dressed up as Peter Sutcliffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Leoni is definitely the daughter in law, same pretentious tone and an obviously over large ego, coming on an established thread and challenging everyone, even though we have the receipts. Bev's a cunt. When I started following her, I thought, aw here's an older lady who loves cooking and loves her family. Not got much, but salt of the earth, then I noticed one comment which made me think umm, that's unnecessary so when her next video popped up, I checked the comments again, and, lo and behold, Bev was a cunt again. That prompted me to search tattle for her and I realised I wasn't alone. With Bev, it's not just that she's nasty in the comments, it's also that she laughs at events like Hillsborough, which is vile, mocks neurodivergent people, trolls people who make innocuous comments but also that she's a boastful little twat who thinks she's better than others. Someone in her comments last week said something along the lines of 'no cost of living crisis in your house' and her reply was 'no not at all' it's just needlessly mean and not at all justified, she lives in a shitty part of England, in a shitty 2 up 2 down dump that hasn't had any work done to it in 40 years, never having made anything more of herself than a fucking jumped up cleaner who boasts that she's stayed married to Dave for 44 years, like that's anything to brag about.

Sorry for the rant, I don't normally judge people for what they have or don't have or even for the jobs they do but I make an exception for Bev because she's such an unpleasant lump of shit

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't have a problem with these forums, but someone like her is such low hanging fruit, is this really how you old ladies make yourselves feel better about your sexless marriages and debilitating lives where you don't leave your sofas? I'll hear you out, if you can give me some genuine reason you hate this woman besides the fact she heavily moderates her comments and gets into petty arguments because she isn't that well-versed online. She reminds me of every woman her age I've ever worked with or knew. She's totally corny and predictable, and I kind of get the viral forums on here about people with genuinely problematic behaviour, but this is a new kind of sad. You hate that she seems to think she's a celebrity, which is true but I mean, she low-key is now. You don't think she deserves it, but deserves what? Let the weird old lady live. Yeah her food is typical and nothing special, but it's far from gross. If a single one of you can justify to me why she deserves this gross thread, I'll listen. But I've read more than half of it, and I don't seem to understand what her crime is. Blocking people? Over-using an airfryer? Being a 60-odd year old woman, that god forbid, actually gets a little bit of a kick out of some serendipitous online vitality? She 'doesn't deserve her fame' sounds petty, nobody deserves 'fame', and her likening to it is hardly critical. My point is, does anyone have the guts to actually take the words to justify why this, and you know it full well, ordinary lady deserves this vitriol? She's no Jack Monroe, Mrs Hinch or whatever influencer. She's just a bit of a tone deaf, slightly annoying, old woman. You know full well many of you have had women like her in your life, who you know the better of, and know full well. Imagine if this was your friend, or relative. Imaging is probably beyond you all because you're so resentful of your own lives.

If you have a problem with what I've said, the smartest thing you can do is challenge it and counter point. But I doubt it'll happen. We'll see.
She's a vile, nasty little woman who is deliberately rude and obtuse to her own followers. She's incapable of just answering a question sensibly and she takes it upon herself to troll small accounts purely because they've asked her a question.

I've been on Nanna's threads for a very short amount of time and I can tell you that much already. I can also categorically say none of the women in my life that are the same age as Nanna are anything like her. I'd soon be calling them out if they were.

Perhaps you shouldn't be on this thread if you think it's so awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Spanor511

VIP Member
Just report that account. It’s not what tattle is for, and you’re not allowed to argue between comments. Don’t give them the response they desperately want. Ignore. It’s probably our Beverley or infact Helen, I doubt Beverley is that literate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Can you imagine her on Who Do You Think You Are?

“So we’ve analysed your DNA Bev-”
“Who’s Bev”
“Sorry uh Nannabea…we’ve analysed your DNA and we’ve found you’re a close relative of Rose West”
“Can you on me how”
“I’m sorry?”
“Never ‘eard of ‘er”
“Well you’re first cousins. Um, can you stop chewing that chicken bone? We’re filming…”

• Haha
Reactions: 32