Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Sheā€™s deffo not working if sheā€™s got time to fuss around with that turkey that got slaughtered and froze when Margaret Thatcher became PM

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Babybail93

VIP Member
11 day old Turkey in a stew tomorrow? Thatā€™s her pissing out of her arse come Friday. Dirty old fucker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Helliebella

VIP Member
Saddest 15th birthday party ever. Sat in your living room straight from 1994, big light on surrounded by the fucking wombles. Jesus someone call social services quick, poor kid needs out of there

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Look Leoni macaroni the proofs in the pudding, multiple screenshots of the bastard being a nasty little cunt!! RECEIPTS!!! FFS WRITTEN BY HER OWN HAND!!

Now off you pop to ya mammys for some 39 year old defrosted slop šŸ–•

I'd be fucking embarrassed to even be related to it never mind coming on here and defending the toad!!

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
ā€œTell me if Iā€™m doing this wrongā€
*someone tells her sheā€™s doing it wrong*
*argues with them that sheā€™s right*

Standard šŸ‘¹ NANA šŸ‘¹

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well leoniā€™s comment is no longer available. Perhaps because sheā€™s trying to moderate the thread. Iā€™ve followed this woman for two years and Iā€™ve lost count of the amount of times she has ridiculed people for having a difference of opinion. Sheā€™s fucking vile and if I had the misfortune of knowing her personally I can guarantee Iā€™d cut her off because I donā€™t tolerate people like her in my life. She has no interest in educating herself or personal growth. Sheā€™s stuck in her small minded, archaic beliefs. Quite simply sheā€™s a little c*nt pretending to be a cute nana. But people are getting wise. So donā€™t come on here making assumptions about us as people. Weā€™re not the ones being a desperate, nasty, fame hungry arsehole on TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I can only imagine her followers live on a diet of gruel and pond water if they think šŸ‘¹NANNAšŸ‘¹ā€™s cooking looks delicious
Just come over here from people recommending on snapshot eyes thread and I donā€™t know why but the way you all say NANNA and call her nana bastard has got me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I was always amazed at how she sees herself as superior to people who donā€™t have a lot of followers? The ā€œdonā€™t come for big creatorsā€ and ā€œdonā€™t you look silly with your 50 followersā€ lines she uses to belittle people who, in all honesty, arenā€™t even leaving nasty comments. Just asking a question or stating facts. She makes herself look a right twat! Wtf is that all about?

Look šŸ‘¹ nanna šŸ‘¹ having a large TikTok following is not a flex. That app has spawned a whole swathe of absolute wrong uns, some of which should be in prison. So donā€™t go thinking youā€™re anything fucking special. And as the old saying goes, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Mind you donā€™t choke on your stupid fucking glasses string on your way down šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Itā€™s hardly a fucking flex having two electrical appliances is it? Especially when some are gifted. Try running two cars you basic old bitch!

Why canā€™t she just give a straight answer to peopleā€™s questions? Imagine being her boss. What a nightmare. ā€œErm Bev why hasnā€™t Mrs Smith been given her meds yet?ā€ Bev: ā€œWell for the same reason I havenā€™t give Mr Brown and Mrs Jones theirs lol. Iā€™ve been warming up me gggrrrrraaaaavvvvvy in tā€™microwaveā€. Nasty old fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 27