Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
And is also contradicting herself on her Thursday clean upload she's got slippers on in the bedroom 🤷‍♀️
One of her bum lickers responded in her comments to someone who pointed that out by saying she has upstairs and downstairs slippers!! What’s with these people? Hero worshipping a bog-standard elderly woman with a basic lifestyle just because they’ve seen her on tiktok - get a life!! I decided to check the upstairs/downstairs slipper theory by going back through her videos (sad I know, but I had a spare 5 minutes!), and I can confirm she’s worn the upstairs slippers downstairs! Also, her daughter is in a video sitting on the bedroom chair that nana said has never been sat on (another pointless lie) wearing what can only be described as downstairs footwear!! Why does she lie and contradict herself? She’s really not a very nice old nana my lovelies, wake up snd smell the chip fat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
As this is my local I’ve reported her - bang out of order .reply from Toby carvery -
As of this morning we are aware of this and our manager is looking into this.
Kind Regards
Millie
You do right . This is my Grandma and Grandads local Toby Cavery, I would be fuming if anyone filmed them without their knowledge or consent.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Just discovered this thread - will have to go back & have a read through. But just wanted to Chuck in my two-pennies worth !! I’m not the best Tik Toker, I actually just spy on my kids :ROFLMAO: but from when I first joined her vides that popped up on the FYP have changed dramatically! I thought she was a cute old granny, making home cooked food but now she’s just cringey, begging for attention. Videoing everything she does (would do my head in being at a family get together & it being showed to the world!) the stupid out of time lip sync & the dancing. She’s definitely wanting to be “tik tok famous” :sick: and I can see that she’s not the sweet old Nana she pretends to be.
Also her meals are shit, I’m northern (nr Manchester) & most definitely working class & we do not eat crap like that. It’s not hearty, home cooked food, it’s unhealthy, pure salty, shit, unappealing food. Her diet for a woman of her age & build is shocking.
Anyway, off down the rabbit hole of these threads!!

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Don’t get why people say they wish she was her nana in the comments… I don’t! She’s a horrible old cow😂 also I genuinely thought she was in her mid 70s when I first saw her

Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What's she on about? Mother Sunday is an age old tradition that goes back years and years! It's when the workers would down tools and go home for the first time in months and take wild flowers home. It was around well before it became Clinton's Hallmark Card Factory day 😆

I don't know if it's been said before but my husband said she looks like the old man from Up! And I can't unsee it 😂

• Haha

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I have to laugh at nanna bea calling air fryers ‘horrid’ when she’s got a greasy chip pan that she leaves outside to cool down 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Wow Helen's a mad one isn't she, dropping a fruit pastil in her prosecco. Classy bugger
I know!! I hate it when one of her seriously average offspring do something seriously average and Bev narrates off-camera “only nana’s daughter/son would do this!” like they’re being a comic genius or devastating us with their originality!! Bev, you can go on about how wacky and hilarious and outrageous you and your family are, but it just serves to present you all as a bog-standard and ordinary lot. The only thing remotely interesting about you all is the fact that you’re all very strange and you all seem to have a ton of issues - make tiktoks about that!!

• Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
What's she on about? Mother Sunday is an age old tradition that goes back years and years! It's when the workers would down tools and go home for the first time in months and take wild flowers home. It was around well before it became Clinton's Hallmark Card Factory day 😆
Even if it is just a money making scheme, you’re still showing appreciation to the woman in your life so I don’t see why she’s so against it.

then again I would probably be bitter if all I had to show from life was kids who look like they were in the hills have eyes movies 🤔

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Them twins of hers 😩 clearly share one brain cell between them, and even that is being generous. What the fuck was that beast in the zebra print and leather trousers as well? Fucking hell

• Haha

Twirliegirlies

I don’t know about anyone else, but she makes me want to vomit when she dances, all the pointing and wiggling is unnecessary, she looks like she stinks. Rude old bat.

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Everything about her irritates me. The fake exaggerated accent, the way she throws stuff onto her plate, the way she shoves food in her gob 🤢🤢

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Bloody hell!!! Saw this and rushed to watch! Everyone’s favourite nana (!) is hammered and proving that she’s a miserable, sour faced old bag! Hopefully the army of ******* who think she’s lovely will see her for what she is...
Please consider your use of the ‘r’ word 😬 although I do agree with everything else! She’s horrible!

Reactions: 12

dandan96

You’re scraping the bottom of the barrel if you’re eating oven chips? Maybe that’s all some people can afford Bev they don’t need your condescending and privileged comments from your ivory tower (run down hell hole)

Reactions: 12