Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohyeah

Bev doesn’t seem to remember where she lives now! She’s a total D*ck
I’m the girl that said she should be nicer in her responses, she’s then commented on my videos saying why would she follow me, I said I don’t want you to…. She then made a video about my comment, making out I was telling her to follow people, I told her she could be nicer. Kept threatening to block me, I said I’ve already unfollowed. Seems she’s now deleted it all.

she’s a manipulative deliberately obtuse old gravy stained Cunt. She’s nothing but a bully.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

JogaBonito

I can’t believe I’ve found these threads. I thought I was going nuts. I was sure I couldn’t be the only person who had an off feeling about this woman. Then I thought, maybe I’m the weirdo for disliking some random little TikToker.

It’s all been covered (yes I did read all previous incarnations of this thread):

The stupid pursed face that looks like she hasn’t put her bottom set of false teeth in. The scruffiness of her and he cheap meals, the gigantic portion sizes she puts out and claims to be healthy. I mean who eats a meal fit for a 6ft bloke on a night shift!

The horrid watery gravy she plasters over everything, her slurping over her dinners right at the camera (anyone remember the spare ribs she slabbered over?).

I very much dislike the curtness of her responses to people. She comes across as patronising when she has no right to be. Some poor lass asked what Kung Pao was and instead of advising, ‘Nana’ told them to Google it (maybe she hadn’t a clue anyway to be fair).

Oddly therapeutic getting all that out 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
When her kids were little she’d buy one, two or three of them an ice cream so they’d learn they couldn’t always have what everyone else had???!!!!

Think there are kinder ways of learning that particular lesson! And it’s a world away from going on a weekend away with one or more adult children!! Jesus

• Angry
  • Wow

missymoo2345

As this is my local I’ve reported her - bang out of order .reply from Toby carvery -
As of this morning we are aware of this and our manager is looking into this.
Kind Regards
Millie

• Heart

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Why on earth does she make such a big deal about eating halal meat when 99.9% of the time she eats non halal meat including copious amounts of pork.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s actually racist as it all seems a bit try hard, always going on about eating halal meat, constantly mentioning her Asian neighbours and those cringeworthy videos of her dancing along with those Kurdish dancers. I may be wrong, but I’ve known types like that before.

Reactions: 20

Babybail93

VIP Member
I get massive “I’m not a racist, I’ve got a black friend” vibes from Beverly.

Growing up I was the black friend, so I can spot them a mile off

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jo-nos

VIP Member
The family’s like something from The Hills have Eyes…. I wouldn’t want to turn up there on a rainy night when my car broke down

• Haha
Reactions: 19

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Nobody is going to argue that stillbirth is a heart wrenching topic that affects people deeply, so why do I feel that her video about it, featuring Grandpa Dave, is so massively cringe and using a serious issue as a clout chasing exercise? It’s embarrassing to watch two elderly people videoing themselves in their kitchen in a really unnatural looking pose pimping out a really personal event from their past in order to keep relevant and bag some likes. I find it distasteful and I just get the impression that Grandpa Dave was ordered to look sad and do as he was told just so Bev could get a video out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

Fuck Off Bev with your insincere facial expressions. The one she did about the loss of a baby I felt was just for views and comments too. The devastation of Dementia and Miscarriage should not be used for views alongside a sound that is a ‘trend’

Apologies if my comment upsets anyone but having experienced them both I find it distasteful.

Attachments

• Sick

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I find it a bit weird that she’s making a big deal about having Asian neighbours. Her interactions with them do not feel genuine in the slightest.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I reckon she’s actually quite racist.
FC9CFEC6-43B0-474A-9587-F99EE09BFA69.png

blink twice if Bev is forcing you to be in her Tiktok 😐

Last edited:
  • Wow
I find it a bit weird that she’s making a big deal about having Asian neighbours. Her interactions with them do not feel genuine in the slightest.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I reckon she’s actually quite racist.
View attachment 1196935
blink twice if Bev is forcing you to be in her Tiktok 😐
How fucking disrespectful is she to her next door neighbour saying she almost brought her son up … implying he was a latch key child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable with her filming herself in the cathedral lighting a candle “for the people of Ukraine”? Is there nothing she won’t use in order to get views? I find it disrespectful and insincere to feel that you have to put something that should be done with respect and in privacy on a tiktok account. I hate it when people use awful world events as a way of boosting their own profile. Shame on you Bev.

Reactions: 17