Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Heyyy 👋🏼 New to this thread. I came across some of her videos on tiktok and she gave off such creepy vibes so I looked on here for a thread. I’ve been reading since yesterday and wow, she really is a vile cretin isn’t she? She reminds me of my mother in law and she’s a cunt so… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Sycophantic weirdo. Who in their right mind would want to marry into that family
Jesus Christ, her followers have lost the plot.
Unfortunately for the commenter what she doesn’t know is you need to already be part of the family to marry one of her sons, bunch of hillbilly inbreds the lot of them 🤪

• Haha

Jojok69

I'm from Barnsley in South yorkshire and my accent can be a bit on the broad side but if I hear her pronounce gravy like geraaaivi on more time I'm going to throw phone at the wall!! She sounds like the lad in the old hovis adverts, she's giving us yorkshire folks a bad name

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Relatively new here, but I came across Bev (sorry, Nanna) thinking she was nice but then I realised what she’s actually like and she is one of the vilest humans I’ve ever seen. I don’t even know who she thinks she is. She’s certainly nothing special and I can’t wait to see her impending downfall.
Also, why has she banged on about London so much, imagine sitting down in a restaurant and hearing her not so dulcet tones from across the room. I’m also in her Facebook group for a laugh, the caption on the post she’s just made to drive home the fact she is in fact in London.
same! I thought she was quite funny at first then realised she’s a total cow.

Call me a snob but it did make me laugh that she goes to London and could have her choice of amazing restaurants yet chose Angus Steakhouse. Says it all!!

• Haha

Chloe0500

Shes gone private and turned off comments because she's got people staying at her house and she can't sit on her phone monitoring comments and deleting "hate". She doesn't want someone to say something and it be left there for others to see

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I’m 31 and not from Liverpool and EVERYONE knows not to buy the Scum. I think she likes the attention, gets her views.

Reactions: 15

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think she is racist. One of her comments said ‘I love inclusion’ and Bev liked it. What does that even mean? 😳 The lady has been Bevs neighbour for over 40 years and may even have been born here, certainly her children were so they are as British as I am. Good neighbours are hard to find. Not sure why she keeps mentioning they are Asian, why can’t she just say I have great neighbours. When she puts the poor people on camera (the lady did look terrified) I can see for myself they are BRITISH Asian
She reads the sun. That tells me everything I need to know about that woman and her views

• Heart
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is that son of hers quiet well? At this stage I’m starting to wonder if her and her piss head husband are close blood relatives?

• Haha

Aspire121212

I don’t understand why she thinks it’s an achievement to own a dingy little house on a scruffy street in a shittier than shit area.
I don’t have a problem with people being happy with where they live, even if it’s not a mansion. There are many people in this country who just have ordinary lives and homes, because they are not rich and that’s ok. Plus, there are many people who would give anything to have a warm home and a loving family, even if they aren’t everybody’s cup of tea. I’m also not bothered about how ‘good looking’ someone is really, there are loads of people about who aren’t super models.

I just don’t understand why she is super snappy with people, it seems she takes things to heart too much perhaps. Just post your videos and chill out, nobody will agree with you all of the time 🤷‍♀️ - there will be some people who relate to you and some people who won’t.

• Heart

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Is that son of hers quiet well? At this stage I’m starting to wonder if her and her piss head husband are close blood relatives?
Oh that’s been suspected for a while now. My guess is Bev and Dave are half siblings. You can’t tell me those freaky twins of hers aren’t the result of inbreeding 😐
AD172302-0BAF-43AD-A8E3-2EE4A59C5A6E.png

• Haha
She once was asked what’s it like living next door to all ”Them” … 😡 FFS anyone would think she is living next door to a brothel … it’s a family Bev … Why the need to highlight the fact there Asian Bev ? …

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
She’s turned the comments off that awful video. Even the ‘I predict a riot’ song is so highly insulting. She’s fucking disgusting. I’ve reported it

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
What’s nana done? I stopped watching her as she’s so bloody rude!

What is this, this is so weird 😳😳😳
She recorded people at the carvery counter seeing whether or not people stirred the gravy before putting it on their food. There were children at the counter, a man even glanced round as he was about to fill his plate. I wondered if he had seen her beforehand or he could just hear her big gob as she was so loud saying “ they didn’t stir the gravy”. It was bang out of order and shouldn’t be allowed

I do wonder if she knows about tattle, I really think if she did, she would come over and try to act the big woman
I’d like to see her try… thing is she usually picks on people she thinks are young, if someone her own age questions her she just deletes the question… I know because I’ve questioned her more than once now, she’s never replied to me just deletes 😂 I don’t think she understands the big words I use.

• Haha
  • Heart