Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #16! Bev might be running out of material but we aren’t.

This was the most liked post with the words “thread title” in it and it think it’s brilliant. Well done @EvilJigglypuff you get 2 degrees from Keighley university! Use them wisely.

All is predictable in Bev’s world - fighting with children while drunk on kylie Minogue brand rosé. We eagerly await Vonneh’s move (I bet she won’t even leave a forwarding address)!

Continue being funny you lovely lot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Who thinks there will be a vid incoming reminding us that she doesn’t like the soaps, just to enforce how she doesn’t give a tit that she wasn’t at the Corrie thing when we all know she’s fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet half of them that went don’t watch it!, they’d go the fuckin opening of an envelope for clout!

Reactions: 9
Don’t know why but that comment “grow up you’re not 6” has me howling and I love how much the pissed up little toad hates the bad comments.
Really cannot bare to watch her sling meat and gravy in her gob anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tiktok twats all over the corrie set was just about the most embarrassing content I've watched today, so why wasn't Kev invited 🤔

Reactions: 4
So THAT’S why she’s been so rattled recently. I bet she’s absolutely fuming there was no invite for that. Stick to your Idohoan mash full of chemicals, Kev.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the video with her home made Kebab 🤢 It’s all about the presentation eh Beverley . Round of applause for the wrap 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Is the goblin pretending to care about body shaming? Yes Kev you look like a potato on Twiglets but it’s your personality people are really shaming you for. If you were kind no one would care you look 20 years older than you are 🤷‍♀️
IMG_5673.png

Reactions: 4
That video about Parkerboy, yea doesn’t mention she when onto his page to bully him did you Bev? you nasty cow! He’s actually deleted his page 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wait, why is Kev using a sandwich bag for the cheese and not the cheese wrapper on this MISSERABLE morning?!
IMG_5765.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, why is Kev using a sandwich bag for the cheese and not the cheese wrapper on this MISSERABLE morning?!
Thank you for highlighting the spelling mistake - a regular occurrence on Bev’s account despite her dedication to education in all its many forms 🤣🤣🤣

As we all know, Bev was working in a slipper factory at 16 before abandoning that career to be a teenage mother, something shes actually promoted on her account. If I sound like I’m being judgemental about her, you’re right, I am! I feel justified because she’s a massive hypocrite, in case anyone hasn’t noticed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That video about Parkerboy, yea doesn’t mention she when onto his page to bully him did you Bev? you nasty cow! He’s actually deleted his page 😡
I told Boy Parker she accused him of saying she had dementia (in the video Bev says, “And you said I had dementia, didn’t ya? Yeah!” Smirking and nodding) and he said “I didn’t though” and I believe him because if he did, why didn’t she video reply to that comment so people could see it? She also trolled him way more than he did her. He’s clearly a kid so why not just ignore it? “Grow up your [sic] not 6” is hardly hate speech. She’s pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.