Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a reason I hate this new thread title… I just have this feeling Bev will love it 🙄

Reactions: 9
A quick recap...

Bev and granddaughter went for a cheap and cheerful holiday to Alstinkum. Emphasis on cheap - her budget boat trip looked like a hell-ish wipe clean fever dream.
She indicated the holiday was a present to aforementioned granddaughter but proceeded to make it all about herself. Cue an uncomfortable clip of her creaming her knickers whilst being serenaded by Turkish waiting staff.

One of her genetically challenged sons got married for a second time. Unfortunately Bev was banned from filming so we missed out on the merriment, however we all tittered at her mother of the groom outfit. She chose to dress down in an ensemble that looked like she was popping to Home Bargains for a bottle of Eccy Falls. Scruffy bint.

She also attended York Races which looked rough and chavvy, much like Bev herself. She ended the blessed day swaying in a field with fellow Brexit voters listening to Human League, followed by a pissed up stagger back to their minibus.

She's still cooking daily variations of brown slop.
She's still rude to Grandperrr Dave.
She's still mildly aggressive in her comment replies.
She's still denying she has a fifth Grandchild.

Oh but she did have a bath recently so there is that 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A quick recap...

Bev and granddaughter went for a cheap and cheerful holiday to Alstinkum. Emphasis on cheap - her budget boat trip looked like a hell-ish wipe clean fever dream.
She indicated the holiday was a present to aforementioned granddaughter but proceeded to make it all about herself. Cue an uncomfortable clip of her creaming her knickers whilst being serenaded by Turkish waiting staff.

One of her genetically challenged sons got married for a second time. Unfortunately Bev was banned from filming so we missed out on the merriment, however we all tittered at her mother of the groom outfit. She chose to dress down in an ensemble that looked like she was popping to Home Bargains for a bottle of Eccy Falls. Scruffy bint.

She also attended York Races which looked rough and chavvy, much like Bev herself. She ended the blessed day swaying in a field with fellow Brexit voters listening to Human League, followed by a pissed up stagger back to their minibus.

She's still cooking daily variations of brown slop.
She's still rude to Grandperrr Dave.
She's still mildly aggressive in her comment replies.
She's still denying she has a fifth Grandchild.

Oh but she did have a bath recently so there is that 🎉
That wedding outfit wow

Reactions: 7
PhotoGrid_1690979802728.png

This Barbie likes cooking proper "Apna style" curries with rrrroti and chut-e-knee.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sorry guys!! I went through like two of the most liked post pages and couldn’t find any of the rhyming title suggestions
No, not blaming you at all! Bev’s a turbo-charged narcissist and will use anything to boost her pathetic reality! I can just imagine her being pleased that she was being compared to something that da yoof would be familiar with.

Reactions: 5
I had a dream about nanna bastard last night, maybe nightmare is more appropriate 😂 can't remember the details now but at 4am I was awake thinking what the duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I had a dream about nanna bastard last night, maybe nightmare is more appropriate 😂 can't remember the details now but at 4am I was awake thinking what the duck
Swear she’s like Freddy Krueger because I’ve had her in my dreams too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh why does she have to show herself flushing the toilet ffs? Also in the same video she runs herself a bath and throws in a half used candy cane bath bomb in a tub full of them that also weren’t in any packaging and will be full of poo germs 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Urgh why does she have to show herself flushing the toilet ffs? Also in the same video she runs herself a bath and throws in a half used candy cane bath bomb in a tub full of them that also weren’t in any packaging and will be full of poo germs 🤮🤮🤮🤮
the toilet flushing made me physically recoil why would you film that 🫣 you can guarantee she picked up her phone before she washed her grubby little mitts 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.