Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
I thought that one cos the rooms are the same but the pools different haha unles kev is trying to throw us off

Reactions: 2

Kmux

VIP Member
I went off him when he upset Turkey by talking about his late mum & he brushed it off like it was nothing. I think he’s got a right nasty streak in him from what I’ve seen and I’m so over the overdone aggressive “nanna” thing now & I don’t think he’s all that funny either.
I mainly watched him for his CLA impression because it was bang on but I’ve unfollowed now

EJK85

It didn’t half upset me that with her mum. All she wanted was to go abroad. She’d brought those kids up on her own, worked her absolute arse off for her babies and didn’t even have her own room until the little old cunt had found someone to impregnate it, yet all she wanted was an holiday abroad and the evil old mandrake refused to set foot out the country until her mum had passed away
Tbf how do we know she only went abroad once her Mam died?

• Sad

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
She must have been a heavy smoker/hammered the sunbeds!!! Her skin is absolutely shocking.

Hate to agree with anything Bev says but I do think she’s tidy and in her mind tidy = clean. Her house is fucking filthy because she’s a tidier not a cleaner.
Yes, she is tidy, she has a place for everything but that's not the same as clean. She's a grubby bugger

Reactions: 1

Yougoglencocoa

Eww I wouldn’t be eating food in that park it’s badly infested with rats I used to take my kids but stopped because of the rats 🤮

• Wow

kettlekitten

VIP Member
She’s posted on Instagram in the past 24 hours. Maybe she got banned from commenting for a few days/week? Either that or she knows she crossed a line with making fun of that boy’s appearance and is being a total coward and avoiding TikTok waiting out the backlash and will return either when she thinks it’s safe or just when she’s pissed enough.
If she got banned on TT, wouldn’t it say on her page? Not sure but I’ve seen it on other peoples pages
---
She deffo has can tell it’s a reupload with the quality/watermark
I didn’t see it, on TT or Insta is it?