Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Whilst I’m here, I found a lovely Nana on TikTok who just bakes and tells you about her life. She’s an absolute sweetheart and her food looks delicious. In other words, the complete opposite to nanna bastard. Watching her made me really realise how much big kev goes out of her way to be nasty. I want to share her @ but scrub daddy definitely reads here and will send her hate
I think I know who you mean she’s a lovely lady … her treat boxes look delicious

Reactions: 2

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Just catching up - 1. Hiii to my fellow Kent Tattlers! I've been in Southampton for a year but Kent's always home for me (Maidstone way), I actually miss the accent 😭😂. 2. Did my eyes deceive me or were there spring rolls in that "Persian" takeaway? 3. I always think she exploits her Auntie for Tiktok but I'm starting to think the same about Grandpa Dave, what with that vacant stare, don't think he knows what planet he's on, feels like she exploits him too! 4. All of you that haven't had Covid yet can kindly F off 😂 obvs jk haha, but I was so angry when I broke my 2 year streak last year haha and you lot have gone and done 3 years! xx
—->>>> fucking off! 😛

• Haha

Idacork

She blocks everyone. I'd never said a word to her either and got blocked. I'm surprised she still has any followers left, her blocklist is huge!
---
I'm quite new to the thread, but I've been reading through after receiving a blocking from Nanna (for breathing?) And I have to say you lot are absolutely hilarious! This has to be one of the funniest threads
Welcome to the thread!!!!...😀.....And for your kind comments......We try our best to put the vile ,wee goblin in his place!!!....🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰