Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very brief recap -
instant porridge is bad but instant mash is the best thing ever

Bev still can’t believe the youth of today don’t know how to cook and despairs at what they are taught these days. She’s got a load of ready meals in for her 40+ year old son, who can’t cook.

We’re all still traumatised by the 💖afternoon delight💖 TikTok.
F77221AC-0144-482F-B143-3C89E21CEA78.jpeg

My photoshop skills are as good as 👹Nanna’s👹 cooking…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A very brief recap -
instant porridge is bad but instant mash is the best thing ever

Bev still can’t believe the youth of today don’t know how to cook and despairs at what they are taught these days. She’s got a load of ready meals in for her 40+ year old son, who can’t cook.

We’re all still traumatised by the 💖afternoon delight💖 TikTok.View attachment 1988343

My photoshop skills are as good as 👹Nanna’s👹 cooking…
It’s too early in the morning to be witness to this 😩

In fact there would literally never be a good time to witness it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is Kevs Brother older yet looks about a decade younger than him? Shows how a lifetime of being an angry resentful hobgoblin shows on your face, his brother on the other hand looks like he’s quite a pleasant person.

Reactions: 17
Her brother looked so scared and uncomfortable that I can’t even bear to take the piss out of him. If he was a woodland creature he’d be tiny little nervous shrew. Kev would be a wild boar. I wonder what the dynamics were growing up in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else think there aren't lots of videos from the vonsters party yesterday cuz vonnie was like "please don't go round filming everyone all day it's bleeping annoying" but said it like "you don't have to make tiktoks of the party you should be enjoying yourself you work so hard you massive grafter and you've done a great job on the curry that no one will probably eat because it looks like something a dying cat threw up" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That sausage and mash dinner just screamed cost of living crisis (sorry if I offend anyone.. well not really, I just can’t help myself)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit of a delay but wtf is that shopping 'haul' for the weirdest twin? How can kev be so vicious about people not being able to make pastry whilst simultaneously using ready made mash and buying effing ready meals for a grown arsed man?! Oh I know, its because you like to be controversial for the views isn't it?! You fame hungry little scav.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.