Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn’t know better, I’d say she saw the thread suggestion with the most likes and played up to it last night 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd be mortified if I woke up one morning and my dear, sweet, lovely mum was gobbling a chicken wing, suggestively. I'd be booking us both in with a Dr, me for eye and brain removal so I could forget and my mum for sectioning so it wouldn't happen again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I didn’t know better, I’d say she saw the thread suggestion with the most likes and played up to it last night 👀
I totally second that. You can almost see the rusty wheels turning in her tiny brain behind those dead eyes as she thinks of ways to up her engagement and views. It really is sad if you think about it - you get to that age and your life’s so basic that tiktok views are your main goal. She’s about as far away from her self proclaimed family-friendly account as she could be. If I got to 62 and thought that sucking sauce off chicken wings while staring gormlessly into a phone was a good way to spend my precious time, I’d hope that someone would get me fitted for a straight jacket pronto. It’s not big and it’s not clever Bev. People are laughing at you, not with you love.

Reactions: 17
She does the chicken bone thing because it was once duetted by some pretty big creator - can't remember who - who were all 'ooh look at this naughty nanna' and it was all very twee and light-hearted. I think people have now cottoned on that she's just disgusting, hence the dirty delete. If my mother had posted a video like that to social media, I'd be on the phone quicker than you can say 'ding dang do'. Embarrassing, drunken mess.

Reactions: 13
It must be so frustrating for little Bev when one of her grubby videos doesn’t get the comments and likes that she thought it would. I mean, we’ve all been there haven’t we, tanked up on cheap white wine, phone in hand, cramming greasy chicken wings into our gormless gobs while sauce drips down our whiskery chins and onto our 100% nylon leisure suits. No? Me neither, but apparently that’s how big creators get their rocks off on a Thursday night. Then Friday morning comes round and Bev realises she’s made an error and hits delete. Either that or she’s been reading on here…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't believe she's wearing the same top that she dribbled sauce down last night. She probably slept in it too so it smells of her alcohol sweat. She is grim. 🫠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She reminds me of a manager I used to have. She too tried to give off the cutesy nanna vibe but was truly a nasty cow. Looked way older than her age as well. Unfortunately you can’t block people in real life, but she drove all the temps to quit within a week so I’ll say it’s the same 🙈

Reactions: 10
Can't believe she's wearing the same top that she dribbled sauce down last night. She probably slept in it too so it smells of her alcohol sweat. She is grim. 🫠
Grim is correct! That top must reek. You can see the orange stain on it and I’m guessing she wore that piece of man-made fibre to bed! It actually makes me feel really uncomfortable to think about it.

If I was going out to eat a full roast dinner, the last snack I’d be reaching for would be a piece of bread and dripping with a generous helping of salt unless I wanted a midnight trip to A&E with angina/heart attack/stroke. If ANYONE in the comments says it looks delicious, then I’ll know her minions are definitely one (dripping) sarnie short of a picnic.

• Haha
I genuinely cannot process how bad her diet is. The salt and processed fat levels must be off the scale. And wearing the same top with the stain on 😭

Reactions: 9
Actually nearly 🤢 watching that video. Never have I ever seen that before. Why the hell would anyone eat pork fat spread on bread. New level of gross that one kev. Heart attack pending

• Sick
Reactions: 10
As if she’s stood doing tik toks in the same pyjamas she dripped chicken wing juice on, absolute state of her 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.