Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scrooge

‘She is allowed for photo shoots’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry but that is hilarious. Nancy is such a narcissist it’s unreal. I unfollowed a while ago because I couldn’t stand her attitude and blatant disregard for Covid rules. She’s a cunt.

Also just to clarify, I’m pretty certain taking your own pictures for insta does not qualify as the level of photo shoot you’re allowed exemption for...

Reactions: 2

GizAMin

Hair is blatantly an ad, or why would she need to repost it in July?? She’s so sly and her blatant rule breaking fucks me right off. And don’t get me started on pimping herself out as a weight loss guru when she’s constantly struggling with her weight!!!! After having two lots of weight loss surgery, she shouldn’t need to be on a juice detox!!!!!
And there’s the hair extension post she promised us all for July. And as we all suspected, it’s an ad. Not marked as one though. Sneaky bitch.

Reactions: 1

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The detox was ridiculous. It's reinforcing the mentality that you can binge then detox ad infinitum and it's very dangerous for wls patients. The whole point of it is meant to focus on healthy eating and reconstructing your relationship with food. Also she must have made money collaborating with the detox company which was not declared. She's duplicitous and lies constantly.

I agree with you that het focus is slowly on aesthetics and she doesn't give a shit about health. It's all about thigh lift, Boob lift, tummy tuck, veneers, botox, extensions. Without addressing the mental health aspects it's it any wonder she's up and down with her weight. I wonder if it's because she's grown up with a sister who is naturally beautiful and a model. Can't be easy for nancy, she's had so much work done to look like her sister there must be some underlying issues.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I’m confused. Did she have her hair done in her garden?
She had her extensions put in, probably ‘gifted’ which is why she is now saying she’ll post the story in July. In the Garden or not, the beauty industry has not been OK’d to reopen, and she bloody well knows it!

She's been winding me up for weeks and weeks now, finally unfollowed. Sick of her self obsession and ignorance! She did not used to be like this!
Oh she did - but it was hidden among her food posts. She has always come across as a self centred cow who will do anything to gain a following.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
This is what I don't understand. She never learns. She must be eating all the wrong things again to be gaining weight after 2 lots of extreme surgery. Her stomach should be minute now so how is she still gaining? She's been in the gain- detox- gain cycle now for months. She'll never learn.
It’s because she’s never had to actually work hard at or earn her weight loss. I get what an earlier poster said about WLS not being an easier route to weight loss, but in her case particularly, her dad funded the surgery and she most certainly has not addressed her issues - hence the weight fluctuation.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She must have been having her fillers during lockdown. She seems to be at her mum's a lot too, so much for her rant about people having a go at her for not being compliant.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's broken the rules from day 1, constantly. She's had her hair and lashes done constantly, she's had hairdressers in her house and last night had loads of friends indoors. She's really vile. She's deleted the stories. I hope her followers complained.

As for the stories modelling with her sister, imagine spending 60k on bypass, surgeries, lips, leg lifts, boob job and you still look like little and large when modelling with your sister. All that money and she can't stop eating crap and drinking, what was the point.

• Haha

Scrooge

Wtf, she's had extensions in today. Someone ought to report the girl that's done them when businesses are desperate to reopen but following the rules.

Wtf, she's had extensions in today. Someone ought to report the girl that's done them when businesses are desperate to reopen but following the rules.
Used to like her but she's a fucking narcissist, she thinks she's above all rules and is happy to bloody promote it!!

GizAMin

I’m really disappointed with her new website advertising phone calls for a hefty fee. She always struck me as honest and quite down to earth, but she’s clearly just another one looking to make money from the people looking for weight loss inspiration. So sad.

Instawhut!

Weight loss accounts are really hit and miss. It's so hard to find someone who has had wls and promotes a healthy lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise. They all seem to be about boob jobs, lashes, lip fillers and unhealthy detoxes with binge/ eat cycles.

I totally agree, and this thread has send me on a massive instagram cull. Unfollowing si many people that are no long relevant, inactive accounts, people constantly selling shit or promotinf crap ideologies Including this silly bint.

Instawhut!

The detox was ridiculous. It's reinforcing the mentality that you can binge then detox ad infinitum and it's very dangerous for wls patients. The whole point of it is meant to focus on healthy eating and reconstructing your relationship with food. Also she must have made money collaborating with the detox company which was not declared. She's duplicitous and lies constantly.

I agree with you that het focus is slowly on aesthetics and she doesn't give a shit about health. It's all about thigh lift, Boob lift, tummy tuck, veneers, botox, extensions. Without addressing the mental health aspects it's it any wonder she's up and down with her weight. I wonder if it's because she's grown up with a sister who is naturally beautiful and a model. Can't be easy for nancy, she's had so much work done to look like her sister there must be some underlying issues.
Exactly, health is so much more important than this perfect insta body shes after. She didnt need all that bloody work done. I do get with some people who have lost very very big amounts of weight that loose skin can actually affect them physically and yes by all means have surgery if you wish,but it shouldnt be the focal point. Its sad she feels the need to compete with her sister, its happening more and more seeing these big weight loss accounts not deal with their food issues and the mental side of weight loss and then being dishonest about it to their thousands of followers.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Found it really interesting that she’s said she regrets some of the pics that she posted… I had noticed that she’s now a lot more clothed then she used to be, it’s interesting that she’s admitted that she regretted what she’d posted previously.

Attachments

MrsB76

Chatty Member
remember that clothing line she had? Total cheap, unflattering crap. And it was so expensive, which is probably why it flopped.

she just seems to constantly exploit her following. She’s always posting blatant ads too but has never done a single #ad.

i’ve pointed these things out and she just deletes the comments she doesn’t like!

• Angry

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Her dad pays for everything, gastric band, then gastric bypass, botox, fillers, lips, thigh lift, boob job, new kitchen and tummy tuck pending. She still seems to eat shit loads and seems manic and can't stop having surgery. She seems either really up or really down.

• Angry

LMG

VIP Member
What is her actual job? She always has expensive designer clothes on and so do her kids.
think I need to look for a new job😂