Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instawhut!

Sister is rosie_fawehimi

Nancy is stunning. But I can imagine if you have struggles with your weight most your life, and have a very slim model sister, well it’s probably not going to do your confidence levels much good. And now she’s looking more and more “fake” (fillets, botox etc), maybe she wants to have a go at bei the model, and not “just” the models sister.
But yeah, the lockdown stuff has been really grating me. A few weeks ago the sister was meant to get married, so instead they had loads of people round, no social distance, children mingling in. Seriously, the reason your wedding had to be cancelled is because of a pandemic, so don’t then be having gatherings which will just prolong it all, making other people’s weddings needing to be cancelled.
Im not saying we have all been perfect, but if you have a large following you should be more careful with what you post.

Yeah her sister is beautiful absolutely. Im an only child so i cant compare feeling like that i suppose. I just think she needs to work on her mental health and realtionship with food still. It seems sad to compare yourself to someone else your whole life because of looks! Ive noticed there is absolutely no pictures of them together either.

Ahhh i had forgotten about that, that was ridiculous. They were very irresponsible there and her sister had a bloody baby as well. I dont understand the mentality behind it all. Im sure lots of people havent been perfect following rules during lock down but why flaunt it all over the internet when you are aupposed to be a positive influence on people!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Massive free dreads put in pre holiday and yanked them out within a few days. She is crazy. Also for a woman of colour she seems to have zero understanding of race issues, dreads are not a holiday accessory like a bikini. And all the daily fail links. Wtaf.

Instawhut!

Daddy dearest has bought her a blue tick.

And another day of breaching lockdown rules by clearly being with other people in her home. She has not followed a single lockdown rule.

Just watched her stories. She is the definition of a narcissist. Banging on about pics being stolen when she used to like the posts with her stolen pics on. Like must be bloody boring if getting a blue tick makes you that happy.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
What about her husband? Not followed her for about a year now as she changed so much since having surgery. Is she still with him? Don’t see him much
I assume she is, she never really used to post about him much.

Grace 2592

She’s booked in for hair extensions on Friday... I’m pretty sure they aren’t allowed to open till the 12th, but then again she hasn’t cared the whole time!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Sorry but the new body she spent 40k on looks out of shape and weird. Tiny Lipo waist with huge thighs and even bigger constructed thigh gap. I doubt she'll ever be happy with herself and will continue getting surgery. It's actually quite sad.