Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“My thigh gap has gone”
That’s because Nancy. You had them cut off 😂
She’s thick as fuck and so spoilt it’s unreal. She used adhd as justification for every selfish and daft decision she makes. I do feel for her being the “fat and bloated sister” despite the amount of work she’s had done.

Reactions: 1

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Pathetic excuse. She didn't know she still had to keep 2m from people, she didn't know social distancing was still in place and 'I'm not sure if people are abiding by that rule'. Yes nancy you prat, people are still abiding by the rules you've broken from day 1. So take your undeclared ads and fuck off. Maybe get an actual job and stop being such a smug greedy twat.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
WTF. Why wouldn’t they just ring the surgeons and speak to them and their staff for free😲
Surely nobody is paying her 🤦🏼‍♀️
must be mad if they are.
People are (allegedly)! Absolute stupid morons.

Pandmoon

What do her and her other half actually do for a living? They don’t seem like they’re struggling for money
Whenever she’s been asked she just says her family own a Pretty prestigious kennels. However it doesn’t seem like she actively works there, so it seems it’s just family money on what her parents own

Scrooge

She's been winding me up for weeks and weeks now, finally unfollowed. Sick of her self obsession and ignorance! She did not used to be like this!

Scrooge

I’m confused. Did she have her hair done in her garden?
Bullshit did she... She posted this morning saying she was having it done today, suddenly got a load of backlash and states it was in her garden Monday 🙄 claims ignorance on the need to still social distance!

Scrooge

how the fuck is she trained in administering Botox if she is not a medical professional who can prescribe? This is illegal practice and I feel sorry for anyone who trusts her to inject Botox into their face ffs!!!!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
What a joke. Nancy looks good but she's far from photo shoot material, the hair was done because she's desperate to be her sister. Her surgery created proportions are all wrong. Size 10 on top and 18 on the thighs.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Daddy dearest has bought her a blue tick.

And another day of breaching lockdown rules by clearly being with other people in her home. She has not followed a single lockdown rule.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Weight loss accounts are really hit and miss. It's so hard to find someone who has had wls and promotes a healthy lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise. They all seem to be about boob jobs, lashes, lip fillers and unhealthy detoxes with binge/ eat cycles.